Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the beautiful, green mountainess Willamette Valley,Oregon 50 miles from the Pacific Ocean beaches
First name: Judi
Meaning of user name: I'm inspired to lose this weight with people like you
Geographical Location:Western Oregon
Occupation: childcare caregiver,janitorial
Marital Status: Married but seperated
Children/Ages: 1 daughter, 21 years,2 sons;ages 23 and 27
Pets: Two cats;Precious and Tommi and 1 dog;Sancha
Eye colour/hair colour: Hazel/Reddish Brown w/ Blond weave
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, reading, spending time with my family,guitar playing,singing,writing,songwriting,art and crafts,horses,outdoors anything.
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: This recent journey 4/19/09,last journey 6 mos ago,lost 18 pounds and quit.In 1998 i lost 90 pounds,got in car wreck it crept back on.I now weigh 21 pounds more (after losing 2)than I did when I started back then.
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 267/265/135
Problem: Compulsive overeating/Binge Eating Disorder/Depression and Anxiety/Co-dependancy
Start of weight problems: Since I was about 8 years old
Eating Plan: Daily Calorie goal:1600-1700,Fat Goal:30%,Carb Goal:Under 200(95%complex carbs)Protein Goal:60-80 gms;Sodium Goal:Under 2000.This is my own and what works best for me at this weight when applying it
Favorite exercise: Treadmill,
Favourite Movies:Serendipity,Sahara,anything drama and action and family mostly
Favourite books: Chick lit and non-fiction, especially self-help literature
Favourite Music:Contemporary Christian,Contemporary Bluegrass,Country,Soft Rock,R & B,Classic Rock.
Favorite People: My Children and grandchildren
Least Favorite people: Negative,prideful and arrogant people
Places youíve been: Arizona,Nevada,Montana,Idaho,Washington,California ,Oregon(Born and raised)
Place I want to Visit: Mexico,Scandanavia,Italy and Australia
Things I worry about:My weight,divorce process in my marriage,my present job and career goals.
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Spiritual
02. What is your least favorite word?Boring
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? being outdoors with people and animals and with others or by myself creating with art and music
04. What turns you off? Cruel and insensitive people(mean people suck)
05. What is your favorite curse word? I don't think I can say that on here
06. What sound or noise do you love? my grandaughter laughing,the ocean waves crashing on the shore,and the sound of a river flowing with animals and fowl in the background,a thunderous storm and the sound of a soft rain
07. What sound or noise do you hate? screeching sounds
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?Christian recovery counselor,freelance illustrator and leather, jewelry and textiles production and sales,non-profit recovery ministry,owner of office cleaning buisness
09. What profession would you not like to do? housekeeper,sales position for a company
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? It does exist! I'm looking forward to him saying to me "Come beloved Of my Father", Well done good and faithful servant.Come and be blessed and inherit in my eternal kingdom".