View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 06:10 PM   #48
Nspired2lose

Location: In the beautiful, green mountainess Willamette Valley,Oregon 50 miles from the Pacific Ocean beaches

S/C/G: 280/262/135

Height: 5'3

Hi I'm new to this thread and I also am a traditionalist like Steph(Blessed and Free).I love the "Celebrate Recovery" and "The Purpose Driven Life" books.I have even taken it a step further and 6 weeks ago joined a Celebrate Recovery Program for my overeating and co-dependant behaviors.It is a christian 12-step and 8 Godly principles(based on the beattitudes)group that helps us deal with hurts,habits and hangups.It's for anything in those areas.Which I think relates to most people.It is so supportive and absolutely awesome.Because of this program I'm facing and talking about why I overeat and binge,and what to do to instead.Accountability partners are a must.I get that there and here on this forum.I have met many others like me.I even have gotten an invitation to go walking with a member of my ladies group that lives close by.I'm so excited about the future concerning a total "me makeover"!!!I lost 90 pounds one time ten years ago but it crept back on.When I reach my goal this time,I don't want it back and will do all I can to commit to this journey for life!:

Last edited by Nspired2lose : 04-30-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Nspired2lose is offline   Reply With Quote