Old 04-30-2009, 01:55 PM   #1  

Height: 4'11"

Default not as good as I should, not as bad as I could

So were moving, which comes with the normal hassles and chaos: packing up, cleaning, organizing, red tape, scheduling people to help, extra bills in the form of movers, double rent, security deposits, etc., etc.

My eating has been pretty good, considering. No junk, fast food or sugar. But not as good as it could. Not enough veggies, too many peanuts, and too many sandwiches. I'm trying to hold my own over here. I'd like to be proud of the way I ate over the coming week.

What do you guys do when you're pressed for time, and planning takes a back seat? How do you think I'm doing?
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:17 PM   #2  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Sometimes you just gotta do the best with what you've got. I think, considering the circumstances, you are doing great!
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:22 PM   #3  
On my way to a new me!

S/C/G: 205/168/145

Height: 5'6 ~ 44

you could always try frozen healthy meals, that's what i do and they taste pretty good too!
Savora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:29 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 305/172.6/135

Height: 5foot 4 inches

WOW! , I am going through the exact same thing. we just moved in our new place last week. All month of april has been packing, cleaning out closets, throwing things away, trips to the good will. plus painting the new place. All this on top of money worries. I know how you feel. I did have a couple bad days in there, and didn't get to work out as much as I would have normally. overall I think I did ok given the circumstances. I had a lot of lean cuisines, cheerios, cottage cheese, ect... you know, stuff that doesn't require lots of preparation and cooking, but still not fast food either try to keep fruit around. its easy to grab a piece of fruit and go. My main problem was being so exhausted and stressed, i just wanted to binge. Just remember, over eating will only make the situation more stressful and harder to deal with. good luck
HVEECK is offline   Reply With Quote