Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-29-2009, 08:06 AM   #1  
Fat bride-Thin bride

S/C/G: 172/149/140

Height: 5ft4

Default Brides to be losing weight

Just wondering if there were anyother brides to be trying to get in shape for their big day. Thought it would be good to get together and support eachother with the weightloss and the wedding plans!

My wedding is 18/12/2009

L x
PrincessLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:59 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

Hello!!! I've got my date coming up for June 27th, 2009. It's close and coming faster than ever!

Now that I'm in the final stretch, the plan is to really focus on my resistance training to tone up what I have and hope that the pudge on top of the muscles skim away at least a bit more.

Otherwise I've made some big changes to my diet and now I just have to focus on not giving in to junk food and goodies at the events leading up to the wedding. oh and cut out the boozing. What's everyone elses plans and how are they going?

So much going on!!!
prepping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:39 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 313/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5

My wedding is April 23, 2010! I have to order my dress soon!!! eek!
nicoledg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:37 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoledg View Post
My wedding is April 23, 2010! I have to order my dress soon!!! eek!
I ordered my dress on the later side and am going crazy as I wait for it! Other than giving enough time for the dress to come in and have alterations done, it's also good to order early just because the last couple months fill you with so much anticipation! I have 2 weeks until the dress is delivered. Hopefully it won't need much for alterations since it fit perfectly in the store.

Plus, i keep worrying that it'll come in completely the wrong size for some reason. I've tried to re-assure myself and put that thought out of mind but it's stuck for good until I try on the dress.

btw, congrats girls on the engagements!
Old 04-29-2009, 01:46 PM   #5  
Yarp.

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

I'm getting married September 5th. I ordered my dress while I was home in March and won't see it again until three days before the wedding! I measured somewhere between a 10 and 12 and was advised to get the 12. I'm hoping to be down to 140-145 lbs. by my fitting. I'm afraid they're going to have to do some serious alterations!
UrsusMaritimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:37 AM   #6  

26 more days!!!! Now am officially saying that I'm getting married this month. Crazy!

I'm doing what I can (starting today) to really get serious again! Food journal is ready, exercise plan is set.... now just gotta do it!

Where'd everybody go? How's everyone doing??