Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-26-2009, 01:50 PM   #1  
Amazing will be me

Unhappy stuck in a rut and under the weather

im only going in to my 3rd week......and alreday feeling stuck in a rut. Ive had aflare up of my IBS so been bloated and in pain form that. plus ive been gettiing headaches and basically feeling under the weather. Thinks maybe im coming down with something or im a bit run down............im hoping i can get back on track this week and start where i left off as i was doing great. But the bogged down feeling i have at the min isnt good for my motivation . Hoping i can pick myself up and start feeling better and have a nice weightloss and happier head neax week............fingers crossed
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:53 PM   #2  
rainy

Don't hope to pick yourself uk, just do it!! Life doesn't wait, and you should not wait for next week to 'restart', restart tonight, or at lunch, depending from what tims it is where you are. Restart NOW!! And don't stop, keep your head down, keep running and smash walls!
Old 04-26-2009, 02:33 PM   #3  
Back in Action

S/C/G: 213/197/140

Height: 5'6"

What came first, the IBS flair up or the "not doing well" on your plan? Do you think that IBS flair up is a result of eating junk food? I don't understand how you can "be in a rut" when you have an IBS flair up. Doesn't eating make you feel worse? What is the benefit of waiting until next week with an irritable bowel? Will continuing junk food make the IBS better? Does healthy food cause fair ups? I guess I need to read up again on IBS, I thought that most people have greatly improved symptoms with a healthy diet.
Lori Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:03 PM   #4  
Amazing will be me

no IBS isnt just triggered by food ,there are different forms my form is where i mainly suffer from back and bowel spasams and they cause great pain. And it can come on at any time. And i dont eat junk food. MY title as in a rut and under the weather was simply due to feeling unwell not because i went on a binge.If anything my appetite has went. Trigger foods are trial and error yes some foods trigger it but symptoms can come on reguardless. Any IBS sufferer will know this.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:14 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 175 / 140 / 120

Height: 5'2"

I understand where you're coming from. My IBS flares up most of the time due to stress or mania (I'm bipolar). Very annoying! Sometimes I don't want to eat anything because it just seems like too much of an ordeal.

I hope you feel better soon!
peccavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:40 PM   #6  
Junior chick

S/C/G: 228/187/140

Height: 5'6

Lucky8, sometimes a person really needs a hug, so here you go.

((((((((((((Lucky8))))))))))))

Feel better soon, and don't give in.
Peep Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:33 AM   #7  
Amazing will be me

thank you peepsmith and peccavi glad there is people out there who understand . I am feeling much better today ,one day at a time x
Old 04-28-2009, 11:43 AM   #8  
Junior chick

S/C/G: 228/187/140

Height: 5'6

You go, girlfriend! One day at a time...that's all you have to worry about. Have a fantastic day and keep up the great work. Week 3 is awesome...you're a week ahead of me!
Peep Smith is offline   Reply With Quote