Diet Blogs and Journal FAQ and Help Forum Support forum for members of our Community Journals and our NEW Diet Blogs

Old 04-15-2009, 01:17 AM   #1  

Default pictures

I am new to blogging and I just set up my blog tonight. I can't figure out how to post my pictures so that I can see them on my blog. I am trying to post before pictures but I have tried everything and it just won't work. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Can someone please help me?

Thank You!

ceranm is my blog if that helps anything!
ceranm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:02 PM   #2  
Amazing will be me

im having the same problem the pic is showing saved in my media liburary but when i go to my published page theres no pic x
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:22 PM   #3  
it's always something

Lucky, I tried yours and went into your Pics entry, which did not contain any code, and I used your media library to insert a pic. When choosing the pic, I did not select to include a url, I just inserted the image. I hit "preview" and for some reason the image didn't appear and I'm completely confused by that. I then hit to publish and it appeared. Can you give it a shot too, to make sure that we are following the same steps and it appears for you as well?

Ceranm, did you try to publish the post or were you previewing? Could you outline your steps for me? Thanks
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:50 PM   #4  
Passion Fruit!

S/C/G: 201/136.4/115

Height: 5 ft. 1 3/4 in.

I can't figure out how to add photos/pictures to my blog's sidebar. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Sunny Gee is offline   Reply With Quote