Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:45 AM   #1  

Default Need Your Advice About What Delivery Plan To Choose

Hello To All,I'm been doing extensive research on all the diet delivery plans and filling frustated from lack of information what I want is a high fiber,low sodium healthly,fresh food not processed or frozen with normal portion sized not unrealistic lean cusine sized meals that taste good and suppress your appetite 24/7 lose weight without feeling deprived and a successful maintenance plan any suggestions?Thanks,Tess
tess110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:45 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Most of the national diet delivery plans that I know of are either shelf stable or come frozen. One national company that does deliver fresh food is Fresh Diet (http://www.thefreshdiet.com). Freshology also delivers to many areas(http://www.freshology.com). You may want to do a web search (if you have not already) of your city name and "fresh diet delivery" and see if there are any local companies in your area, although if you do not live in a big city, you may be out of luck. Hope this helps.
babes315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:33 AM   #3  

Hey Babes,I appreciate your input looking into every weight loss plan out there and trying to find one that will work for me it is a challenge.Thanks,Tess
tess110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:22 PM   #4  
Learning to fly again

S/C/G: 196/ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

Hi Tess...I also saw your post. I didn't reply because I honestly could not think of one that I thought fit your criteria. Good luck though!
Newshinyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:37 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 281/246/160

Height: 5'-8+

Default Fresh Food Delivery

Over the past 6 months I have been alternating between Freshology (nationwide it is call GetSlim) & Fresh Diet food. Both are amazing!
lue2u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:46 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 230/199/145

Height: 5'6"

I know you said you don't want frozen food, but bistro MD is low in sodium, calories, high in protein and fiber and no preservatives, I just start a week ago with 3 meals, no snack, and I love it, lose 3 pounds since Thursday, now I switch to no breakfast plan, because I don't like what they send me (pancakes, rolls, bagels), I rather eat protein shake or egg white omelet in the morning, they also accommodate me when I request no seafood and red meat, it is kind of expensive, but I love the food.
yajustiniano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 02:26 PM   #7  

I do not recommend Freshology at all. Their customer service is a joke. If you have any delivery issues, as I did with the food no longer cold and therefore no longer safe to eat, the Freshology policy is do not under any circumstances admit fault and offer a refund or even a credit. They take the line the food was delivered - not our fault - we use the #1 delivery service. Yes, they offered to make sure future deliveries arrived on time - but took no responsibility for the problem delivery.

My advise - avoid Freshology like the plague!
mad4alfie is offline   Reply With Quote