View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 09:45 AM   #12
aaneri
Waiting for summer

S/C/G: 255.5/248.5/190

Height: 5'10

Hello all,

I want to thank you all so much for your posts. I am reading your posts and they are bringing me to tears because I love all the support.

I hear what you are all saying and I agree...I need to MAKE A COMMITMENT...and then figure out how I am going to do this.

I think what I need to have is a plan of how I am going to lose weight...I always think that writing down what I eat is SUCH A PAIN...and writing reminders to myself about why I want to lose weight is corney...but...obviously I need to find something that works for me.

I have to assume that I am over weight watchers. I have joined WW about 10 times in the last year and quit. The only thing I like about WW is that it forces me to get on the scale once a week.

I did read Beck's Book (cognitive behavioral therapy) and I still have the materials. The cards are sitting next to me in my desk right now.

I either want to start counting calories or eating 6 small meals a day. However, I have found it difficult to find information on eating 6 smalls meals a day. Anyone have any advice for this?

All I DO KNOW is that I cant go on like this for much longer. I dont even like showering anymore because I cant stand to have to look at myself. I am 27 years old and I cant believe I have let myself get like this.

My plan for today is to read my cards and then write down what I am going to eat.

Thank you all for your kind words!!

Big Smiley face for every 5 pounds!

"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment."

-
aaneri is offline   Reply With Quote