Old 04-21-2009, 03:14 PM   #1  

Question 1st day and I feel awful

So today if my 1st day on SB and I feel horrible. I am so lethargic that I actually left work. Is this normal?
Here is what I have eaten today:
B: Spinach Quiche
S1: Celery with Laughing Cow cheese
L: Grilled Portabella, diced tomatos, garlic ailoi, and FF cheddar in boston lettuce cups
S2: Slice of turkey and glass of milk

I havent had dinner yet but I am having stuffed chicken, califlower mash, and black beans

Any thoughts?
blueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

to the Beach, blueeyes! I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, but your menu looks ok to me so far. Are you eating enough at each meal? One Phase 1 you're allowed to eat until you are satisfied, and make sure you get at least 4 1/2 cups of vegetables in every day. Make sure you are eating enough protein, too, and maybe have some beans earlier in the day. You are allowed 2 cups of dairy daily, too, so make sure you are getting that in.

I hope this helps, and that you start feeling better very soon!
cottagebythesea is offline   Reply With Quote