Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2002, 09:01 PM   #1  

Talking WATP Monday!

Report in

WATP for the Abs 2 miles

How did you do?

See you tomorrow!
Old 10-07-2002, 10:31 PM   #2  

Huffin' and a Puffin',
Hi Earthy, I just finished my 2 miles, it took all day, but I did it! :-)
I could only do it in segments, but I was determined and succeeded. See ya tomorrow
Old 10-08-2002, 04:43 PM   #3  

WTG Calil!! Good job!!
Old 10-09-2002, 12:23 AM   #4  

Oh oh ohhhh, I'm so sore Earthy. I only walked for 20 minutes today. Two ten minute segments. I think I'm going to take tomorrow off and rest my body. I hurt from my thoughts to my tinkerbells. I'll report on Thursday.
Old 10-09-2002, 04:01 PM   #5  

Calil, you take care and exercise when you're up to it. See you Thursday!
Old 10-10-2002, 03:18 PM   #6  

I love all the little cute things you guys use in your posts. How do you get them?
Old 10-17-2002, 07:04 PM   #7  

Default My Wap report

I did my 3 mile tape this morning with the walk away weights.
Old 10-20-2002, 11:24 PM   #8  

Angry Reporting In

Aha.... thought I'd given up huh? Well I haven't.

I've been walking the WATP video a little, but spending more time getting my yard ready for spring. The trips to the garden centers along with the back breaking, squirrel chasing, bulb planting, shrub spacing has caused me to lose 6 pounds of very unwanted adipose tissue. Let's see that's 6 down and 190 to go. Oh yeah... I did have a 24 hour bug that caused me not to eat for more than a day, that was a first since I was a child in my mother's house. I normally eat at least a little soup, but this was "a sip a little water and swish it around in your mouth kinda virus", I'm all better now. Tomorrow I'll start up again before I hit the yard, my hands are looking wrinkly from the loss. I have a stress ball I can use to strengthen them and moisturizer will become my best friend, I see where this is all leading to... Wrinklesville!

My biggest problem is that I don't move, but that's another story I'll share later. I stopped working in 2000 and needed to veg out for a couple of years and now it's time to get moving again, shouldn't have never stopped, but I did and now it's time to "kick it up a notch". I can't believe how weak I've become since I decided to sit on my laurels, I tried to pick up a 40 pound bag of potting soil and had to pause and think about it. I'm going to think of my laurels as if they have a face and try not to sit on them so much.
That's the motivation I'm using for now, I hope I come up with a better one soon.

Talk to you guys later
Old 11-03-2002, 02:22 PM   #9  

May I ask what WATP Monday! stands for
sorry new to the board...
thanks
Heath
Old 11-04-2002, 07:43 PM   #10  

WATP stands for Walk Away The Pounds. They are video tapes that you can do at home and it is all walking. Easy to do.

I have been riding my bike all summer (outdoors) and have doing about 100 miles a month. Now that my bike riding is over for the winter I am walking outdoors everyday and starting today I am going to do the video walking tape everyday, I have the 1 mile tape and will get the 2 mile tape some time soon.

So ladies today is the day I am going to put the tape in my vcr and start doing the 1 mile everyday.

I hope this will keep me motivated to do the tape everyday.... so here I go.

Have a great week..

Suzanne
Old 11-05-2002, 11:50 PM   #11  

This may sound like a silly question, but those tapes do you need a lot of room in order to actually do them, I have limited space, however I have a walking tape I am just afraid...

any advice or encouragement would be great

Heath
Old 11-06-2002, 03:52 PM   #12  

Hey:

The only space you need for the walking tapes is as far as your legs will extend forward and from side to side so there is not much moving around as far as space goes.

Suzanne
Closed Thread