View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 01:49 PM   #39
amhealthynow

Default Metobolic research - total scam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjdphc View Post
Has any ever lost weight with assistance from this company? If so, how is the program? Cost? Thanks in advance!
OK, so like so many other programs, I did this one too. It's all about the supplements & pills. They don't call them pills because they are vitamin like. however, they can give you intestinal issues, seriously, I had a total accident in my sleep, it was awful! They were suppose to be appitite control & fat burning. I kept telling them I was having problems, then that happend I was done. Their whole deal is a kind of lost cost program but they get their money for the sale of the pills & supplements. Most of the counselors know very little about nutrition. It's funny the girl I liked visiting with came from working in a tanning salon & had never truly been overwight herself. She told me they told her to come up with a believable story & the pictures she showed were when she was pregnant. We became friends so that's how I know this. I also know they sold phentermin out of the manager's trunk of their car, the real stuff, or so they said. All I'm saying, most programs work if you're determined, but this one is just SHADY!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!
amhealthynow is offline   Reply With Quote