Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-14-2009, 11:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: SW:290 CW:ticker GW:189

Height: 5'7

Default frustrated

I hate being fat. I can't live like this anymore. I've tried everything. I am now going to count calories and work out and see if I can break the dry lazy spell. I used to think I was this way because I love to eat and I think I'm just ab emotional eater. I cry at night just wishing I could stop eating. Sorry for the complaining. Noone gets how I feel because my familys skinny. Please help me.
Breannaj1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:29 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Breanna- we all get frustrated from time to time. Everyone on this website wants to loost weight. Some have more to loose than others. But it is a daily struggle nonetheless. Counting Calories is an excellent thing to do and there are mutiple post on here for calorie counters. Just search the website and I am sure you will be inspired. Read the goals and mini-goals post and see real people who have lost a lot of weight.
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:37 AM   #3  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

The only thing I can tell you is that its tough, but you have to fight for what you want. Its hard being around skinny people, I don't have any family, but I do have friends that are very thin. They want me to succeed in all of my dreams. Believe me, there are many people who know how you feel and have been through what you are going thru right now, but at some point we all get sick and tired and we fight. No one said this journey was easy and if it was then we would all be thin. Its hard and its work, but what's the alternative? You have to decide for yourself that fat won't win, that you can see further than where you THINK you are right now, and that you are worth fighting for.
Devsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:48 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 228/173/160

Height: 5 ft 5 inches

I know how you feel. You need to decide how bad you want to lose the weight and then go for it. When it gets hard imagine where you will be 6 or 12 months from now after counting calories and exercise. There are days when I want to just eat what I want but then I think again about what I really want in the long term. Set small monthly goals and reward yourself when you make them. Make your goals within reach. I am trying to lose 1 -2 pounds a week or 4 - 6 pounds a month. I have a big goal for the next 15 months but I am taking it 1 pound at a time.

When I make my monthly goal I reward myself. If I get close I may alter my reward but still celebrate that I did not gain and lost what I did. Some months will be easier than others.

Hang in there!

Lynn160
Lynn160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:49 AM   #5  

S/C/G: SW:290 CW:ticker GW:189

Height: 5'7

Thank u very much
Breannaj1215 is offline   Reply With Quote