Old 04-09-2009, 09:27 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 384/ /180

Height: 5'3

Wink What a day......

Today was such an awesome day. After work I met up with a friend of mine to go walking. We went to one of the local county parks and walked for almost 3 hours. I am just so happy that I am at a point in my life to where I am finally able to stick to losing weight and being healthy. Whats funny about working out with my friend today is that she would make me walk fast for 5 minutes and then jog for 2 minutes! Oh My Gosh!!! I havent ran since I was in highschool. I thought I was going to pass out, but it was SO worth it..... I felt absolutely awesome afterwards Anyway, after walking and jogging like crazy, I went back to her house and she had this quote posted on her fridge and I thought I would share it with you guys. It says "Unless you puke, faint or die keep going!!" she said that it was a quote from Jillian Michaels on Biggest Loser....I love it!! I thought it was so funny that she has posted it in her house. She said whenever she does not feel like working out, she always goes to that quote. Gosh....I am just so happy right now... I am sticking to my goal of losing weight before my wedding! I just can't wait to start shopping for my wedding dress next month. I told my mom I was not going to try a single wedding dress on until I lost weight. SO I decided that on my birthday (may 26) I will go try on dresses. That gives me a little more time to lose more weight....yay!! BTW.....this is completely off topic, BUT I am so happy that I just want to tell everyone. I finally finished my Wedding website....well, not really finished.... I am going to add a lot more pics, ect. But anyway, if anyone wants to see it, the site is "OurChristmasWedding.net I can't wait to add pictures on there that people can tell that I have had a significant weight loss..... Anyway... I am gonna stop blabbing..... Hope everyone has a wonderful night!![/FONT]
Joyathrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:47 PM   #2  
~Don't Postpone Joy~

S/C/G: 241.8/228/199.0

Well... You are a breath of fresh air for me today... Great Job !! It was gorgeous here too... Love the pup... very sweet...
Sweetcaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:51 PM   #3  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

Wow! You really rocked it out today! Awesome job!
Devsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:10 PM   #4  
Learning to love myself.

Height: 5' 7"

Well done on the exercise today!!!!! It is always a great feeling when you can do SO much and feel so energised by it all.

I went to your wedding site and I LOVE it!!! Well done on such a great job. I love the photos of the two of you. Red is definitely your colour! It really brings out your features. You both look so incredibly happy together. I met my hubby online and that is the first time I have ever believed in fate (we just kinda came across each other on a regular chat site) and soul mates. I truly believe that we were MEANT to find each other and I have a feeling that you feel the same way about the two of you. We met ten and a half years ago and have been married almost nine and it still feels like a honeymoon!

I truly wish the two of you an incredible future together.

Last edited by ZedAus; 04-09-2009 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Wrote "I FELT my hubby online..." Oops!!!!
ZedAus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:03 PM   #5  

Height: 5' 6

I'm so jealous that you started running... I haven't been brave enough to try it yet, keep us updated on your progress! I checked out your website and it's amazing... you're getting married on my birthday
MandiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:08 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 384/ /180

Height: 5'3

Well...You should have seen me jogging..... if there had been people around, they would have probably been on the ground laughing!! That walk a few mins and then jog was something that I fought, but somehow my friend talked me into it. There I was jogging with both arms holding down my "DD"'s so that I wouldnt get knocked out.... just thinking about it has me laughing LOL.... WHAT A SIGHT!!
Joyathrt is offline   Reply With Quote