Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2002, 04:31 PM   #1  

Question Couple More Questions :)

Hi There,

Being the inquisitive sort I tried to locate where info was that told me why I am a 'junior' member (when senior in age) and noticed that there were some people that just said 'member' ... can someone explain to me the "order of membership" here Thanks ...

Also, some of the threads have a big red STICKY added to the title - why? Are these permanent?

Just trying to put everything together!

Thanks!
Old 10-07-2002, 09:56 PM   #2  
Catwoman

junur means new to the site, not sure when exactly you become a member but think it has to do with the number of posts, I think I became a member after I had posted around 50 times. You can change this by going to user controls and somewhere there you can put what you like.
sticky mean permenent so its doesnt get knocked outta postition everytime someones posts something new.
Old 10-09-2002, 10:26 PM   #3  
missaprylj

I think KittyMilk is right, it says "Jr. Member" until you post 50 times... then member, then senior member, I think. I'm not sure. Most people just change their titles to what they want them to be in their control panels.

Closed Thread