View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 10:19 AM   #39
michelinwoman

Height: 5'6

Name: April

Weight & Height: 5'6 and floating between 148-156 usually

Work: Currently not working (helping out with hubby's business pro-bono if that counts).

Books: Read off and on...but usually get bored with most everything. East of Eden (favorite at the moment), some Anne Rice books, Dean Koontz...a little.

Music: Whatever I'm in the mood for...not commited to any type. Really just background noise to me.

TV: Guilty Pleasure: trashy reality shows!

Movies: Shawshank Redemption; Gladiator; A Simple Plan; What's Eating Gilbert Grape; Dumb & Dumber...some favorites just off the top of my head.

Kids: Yes, I did reproduce...just once.

Pets: Two dogs: A sweet Pet Bull (pit bull) I got from the pound about 8 years ago; mountain feist (some breed I had never heard of until I moved to TN) 10-yrs old; and a bird...a really high maintenance cockatiel named Fred who tries to control which room I sit in by screaming when I try to leave.

Goals: Get my weight down to where my rolls don't touch when I bend sideways....probably about 135 lbs or in that range.

Religion: Christian.

Politics: Since I have to choose....I vote Republican. But I'm probably actually more of a conservative Democrat.

Relationship Status: Happily married for 17 yrs.

Mini-goal....Final goal is 135 lbsl:

michelinwoman is offline   Reply With Quote