View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 08:20 AM   #44
michelinwoman

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie Brim View Post
Haha, RPGs. I'm going to cry.

I traded in to Gamestop a crap ton of them last night including most of the Shin Megami Tensei PS2 games. The darkest, most interesting RPGs I've ever played.
I think I'm in the right place then...I never seem to fit into the other boards and they are a bit too "clicky" for my taste. I look like a soccer mom type, but I think I am pretty freaky on the inside. Always clicked more with guy friends...married my best friend nearly 18 yrs ago. I 'm one of those oddballs that really never did care too much about music. I like a little bit of everything okay...but never "got" what all the fuss was about. I admit to wiki-ng what "RPG" meant too. But I do have a really warped (okay...more like an adolescent boy) sense of humor and would like to be involved in a forum that has less tradational girls in it. This sounds like the one!

p.s. My ticker still says 154....but if I hold out at 152 for another day or two...I'm moving it

Mini-goal....Final goal is 135 lbsl:

michelinwoman is offline   Reply With Quote