View Single Post
Old 10-05-2002, 01:05 PM   #13
Angel26519

S/C/G: 245/245/130

Height: 5'2"

SwanLake - Congrats on your major weight lose!!!! I know how hard that is...

I have about 75# to lose before my wedding (May 3, 2003). I have done the weight watchers thing in the past and while you felt obsessed with counting points I was the opposite I had the hardest time counting.

As for 8 minutes in the morning. It is real basic. He has a book that is I think under $20.00. You need two set of dumbbells that you can buy at Target or Wallmart for under $20.00 for both sets. The weight depends on you. He tells you how to buy them. To be honest I have one set of 5#'s that I have used the first time through. I will go back and get a second set of maybe 7# to go through again.

The program is done in a 28 day program. Each day you do a basic warmup and them just 2 different moves in 4 sets of 12. Thats it. He talks about eating although to be honest I havent really paid attention to it. He also talks about walking if you are interested. I do walk on the treadmill for about 30 minutes a day.

I have enjoyed it. I think it is a great thing for beginners and I also think it can keep going with you.

I understand about not being motivated for long workouts. That is how I am but with this I sometimes feel like I could go on and so I then get on the treadmill.

He has a website www.jorgecruise.com that you can take a look at.

I hope this helps you.

1) Lose 20 Pounds by the January 9th (1st Cruise of the year)
2) Lose 10 Pounds by February 19th (Convention in New Orleans)
3) Lose 20 Pounds by May 9th (2nd Cruise of the year)
4) Lose 50 Pounds by Dec 12th (3rd Cruise of the year)