Old 04-01-2009, 07:40 PM   #1  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Post Thursday Chatters for April...

Hi,

We welcome anyone who wants to join us. At some time or another we once weighed on Thursdays. If I don't mind saying so.... we are a very supportive group and help each other out anyway we can. We've been through lots together.
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #2  
jeanne

Hi Ladies! Just thought I'd get us started for April's thread! Hope everyone has a great month!

Susan - I hope you don't mind, I just copied and pasted your welcome note from March!
Old 04-02-2009, 09:45 AM   #3  
Thursday Lady

Morning!
I woke up to rain outside. I hadn't expected that.

Jeanne, thanks so much for starting us off this month.
I haven't been posting enough and will try to do more. Just a few things have been occupying my life recently.

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:04 PM   #4  
Thursday Lady

Happy Saturday!

Old 04-04-2009, 06:37 PM   #5  

I also will try to do better about posting. I just feel overwhelmed with things right now. How did I ever do anything when I was working??? I'm really into the Bible Study and I'm on the next Emmaus Team so I've been preparing things for that. It's wearing me out!

Tim, Lauren, and I are going to Michigan next weekend. We'll leave on Friday afternoon and come home on Sunday afternoon. Looking forward to it. I like going away. did you know that?

Maurice will be going to the Pooch Parlor for the weekend. I've been taking him there for doggy daycare when I go to the Y to get used to being there. The owners are having a blast with him, and I know he is having fun with the other dogs that are there. Needed to break him from being such a wimp!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:30 PM   #6  
Susan

Hi,
Jeanne, thanks for starting us off. I didn't even notice you copied from my post.

Tammy, hope you have a fun weekend!!! Maurice will have fun!!!

Tina, how are you feeling?

Well, I'm hoping to get a new job soon!!!!! I want to come back to the town that I live in. I will really miss my kids but I need to do this. I'm really just waiting for someone to offer me something.

I think we've all been a little busy and preoccupied. I will try to do better about writing. You all are the best!!!!!!!

Hugs!!!!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:57 AM   #7  
jeanne

Good Morning Ladies! The sun is shining and blue skies here! For today anyways! It's suppose to be cold and wet (like rain & snow mix) the next few days, but nice by the end of the week!
Whats everyone doing for Easter? Tammy - do you family in Michigan?
We are going to Ohio to my brothers! I made him a basket yesterday at work. Did I mention he is 30 and I still made him a basket???? haha! This year the girls both got 1 med. chocolate bunny and a card with money. Jessica is working so hard with her diet that I just can't see tempting her with all the goodies. Not too mention, she works part time for the same chocolate company as me!

Tina - continued hugs & prayers go out to you and your family!

Tammy - Have fun in Michigan!!!

Susan - Good Luck with finding the new job!!!!! I guess I never realized that you drove a while to work. I do too! Urghh! It gets old, doesn't it?!?!?!?

Well ladies, as always, I have laundry to do!!!!! I wouldn't have sooo much if my 17 year old didn't change her clothes 10 darn times a day!!!! haha!

Have a great Sunday!
Old 04-06-2009, 05:22 PM   #8  

Maurice and another small dog have become buddies at doggy daycare. They said it is hard to keep them away from each other because they have so much fun.

Susan, I sure hope you get another job!!!

Jeanne, we've had snow most of the day. Not sticking, but it's still yucky. We don't have relatives in Michigan. Well, Lauren's brother and his family live there, but we aren't going there. I think that's sweet about the basket for your brother! Maybe when you are in Ohio, you could drop a basket off at my house! Laundry is being done right now, but Tim is the one who is doing it today! I came home earlier, and he had the 2nd load in the washer. I love that kid!! lol

Meeting the water aerobics crew after their class for the end of the session pizza party. A couple of them called and invited me even though I'm not taking the class anymore.
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:45 PM   #9  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
I can't believe it's almost Easter.
Tammy, have a great time with Tim and Lauren.
What is everyone else doing for Easter????

We are being different this year. It's partly because I'm still recovering and then because of Mother.
It's hard for me to ride very far in the car. My sister lives 45 minutes away and that's just too far for me to go, after riding to church and sitting there.
Also, I really am not in the mood to be around all of her family this year.
They are very nice people but I just want the three of us to be together. (I hope that doesn't sound bad.)
We are going to a very nice seafood restaurant that is near church. Then, we'll come back home and have our Easter candy for dessert.

I go to my surgeon on Thursday. I'll let y'all know what he says.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:26 PM   #10  
Susan

WE are going to San Antonio. I told Pat that I really wanted to go see my folks. He said 'ok, let's go". My Dad keeps asking for him to come down too. They don't know that we are coming so they are going to be surprised. My siblings know we are coming.

Tina, it's ok that it's just the 3 of you. Take care of yourself!!!

Tammy, that Tim is such a good boy. His momma raised him right!!

Jeanne, I love the idea of an Easter basket for your brother. We are taking some to my mom and dad.

Off to watch a little tv.
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:21 AM   #11  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Hello all. Yesterday we got out for Spring Break and headed down to Mexico Beach to spend Easter with Justin's family. We will be at the beach until Sunday at noon and then head to Thomasville (where Justin's mom and dad live) until Tuesday. When we get back home I'm going to do some Spring cleaning and go spend a few days with a friend at St. Simons. Sorry that I haven't been around much. Just dealing with a few things.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:52 AM   #12  
Thursday Lady

Dori,
it's so good to hear from you. It sounds like you'll have a fun time on Spring Break.
Remember, we are here for you, if you need to talk.

Old 04-11-2009, 03:14 PM   #13  

Hi Everyone --
I would love to join this thread -- i also get weighed in on Thursdays! Looking for some support. I missed my meeting this Thursday and have not been doing great the past 3 days, but did well last week and am back on program today. I hope those 3 days don't throw me off next week. Anyhow, looking forward to posting here and thanks for listening. Enjoy the rest of this rainy Saturday (at least here on the East Coast)
3meows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:06 PM   #14  
Thursday Lady

3meows, I love that name. Welcome to the group!

You'll find lots of support and good times here.

Everyone have a great day tomorrow.

Old 04-12-2009, 11:26 AM   #15  

Thanks!! : )
3meows is offline   Reply With Quote