View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 09:39 AM   #212
Karen3

S/C/G: 250/208/150

Height: 5'4

Morning all.....The boys left before light to fish for the anchor they lost last week. Like they needed an excuse to go fishing! But looking at the weather report they'll be home before lunch. The old saying the difference between man and boy is the size of their toys.....

Just did my weekly WI and gained 2 lbs. Disappointed, but know it just fluid retention. Must spend the day sipping my water.

DD has 2 weeks until retirement. She calls every day so excited. The house now has a roof. Has picked out the siding and even the shutters color. The horses stalls and pasture are ready and the movers will be pulling out on the 15th. Have to figure out when we will go up there!!!

The hugh thunderstorm/cold front that blew thru here Sunday morning is coming back now as a hugh warm front and expecting hugh thunderstorms this afternoon. Hope we get more rain.

Lynn....when I read about vinegar and diabetes think it recommended natural vinegars.....like rice or cider....You all be careful with adding vinegar to fish and use it fairly quickly as the acid in the vinegar will start to cook the fish. My Gmil would use vinegar to take the slimminess off chciken, but sometimes it masked too old chicken(yuck).

Have eaten a good part of freezer bare and gonna defrost it Thursday. Gee, decided to do it before summer/heat/garage was too much. Do you think I am finally getting smart??? dahhhhhhh

Karen3