View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 08:07 AM   #37
fenderella5678

S/C/G: 370/320/190

Height: 5'7"

I love so much that this is here! I'll fit right in.

NAME: Kati

BIRTHDAY: April 27th (almost 18)

MARITAL STATUS: Been with my boyfriend for 3 1/2 years, pre-engaged (that's what we call it :P )

TOP WEIGHT: 370

CURRENT WEIGHT: 315

GOAL WEIGHT: 250, maybe 230 if I want to lose more once I get to 250

HEIGHT: 5'7"

EYE COLOR: Dark Blue (though my pupils are huge, so my eyes look black most of the time)

HAIR COLOR: Reddish-blonde

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing music and songs, playing guitar, playing video games, designing/making clothes (though I'm not too good at it just yet), painting, studying psychology

PETS: Cat (2 years old) named Minnie Moose
That's not including the 16 pets in my entire household, from horses to chickens... :P

OCCUPATION: No job right now, I'm looking though. I was a photographer for Sears Portrait Studio but that was seasonal only.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Ohio, on the border of WV. Moving to Columbus this fall.

FAVORITE COLOR: All reds. Red is such a passionate color.

FAVORITE FOODS: All kinds.

FAVORITE EXERCISE: Walking mostly, though I've been trying belly dance for a while.

FAVORITE BOOK(S): I can't pick just a few <--what she said

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): Donnie Darko and Pan's Labyrinth.

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: My favorite musician is Jeff Buckley, my second favorite is Nine Inch Nails. I used to listen to mostly 80's and 90's alternative, but I've been listening to modern music lately, mostly indie rock. Ooh and funk. I've been listening to Bright Eyes, Elliot Smith, The Faint, Mindless Self Indulgence, Juliette & the Licks, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Muse, !!!, Yelle, etc.
Pandora.com is my hero.

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I've been a chubbins my whole life, which I don't mind, I like being curvy, but it got totally out of hand a few years ago. I have bipolar disorder, and I was prescribed Lithium, and that made me gain weight horrifically. I was on the depo shot too, which made me hungry constantly. All together I gained over 100lbs in 2 years. But besides that, I've always been a sucker for junk foods anyway.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: The meds I'm on aren't bad for weight gain, and I'm completely determined. I've always seen my college years as me being thinner, and there's no way that's gonna happen unless I make it happen.

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Calorie counting, portion control, eating healthier, and exercising more.

RELIGION: Nothing official, but I've always leaned toward Wicca.

POLITICS: As liberal as it gets.

PIERCINGS: Monroe (upper lip piercing on the left)

TATTOOS: None, but I'm getting one on my left wrist as soon as I finish designing it. It's going to say "Wait in the fire" (a Jeff Buckley lyric) with the moon cradling the text.
fenderella5678 is offline   Reply With Quote