View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 09:39 AM   #2
meowee
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Good going VERMONTCHICK . . . read about your good FBGL and BP numbers over in the Winter thread before I closed it. Dont' forget to subscribe to this new one so it will be easier for you to find it.

Well . . . looking our my windows this morning . . . it's not yet as sunny as it has been but the temperatures are destined to be in the 'not too bad' range by this afternoon. On the down note; 'they' are calling for snow on Monday/Tuesday; but, let's face it, a lot can change before then, especially at this time of year.

So how did you celebrate today ??? I decided to take down the blankie I use to cover the drafty westerly facing door on my sunroom. Probably jumped the gun a little because as I sit in front of it right now, I definitely feel that silly draft leaking in -- but it looks so much more Spring-like.

After my terrific BGL reading yesterday morning, I'm back in the nasty range - 9 / 162 this morning - and I swear I did nothing differently overnight. As a matter of fact, my bedtime number was better than the night before.

No exciting plans for me today . . . may go out for a little while just because I can. Hope the sun comes out soon because it rained all day yesterday and I want to see the .

Have a great Friday everybody . . .