General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2002, 03:45 AM   #1  
Searching

Unhappy Hubby Lost Job

Okay here it is my misery. I have been doing okay on my diet, lost 22 lbs. so far. My hubby lost his job on Friday it's the second time in about a year. It's not the only set back we have had. Shoot were over 30, we work hard, we are good people. I don't feel like the winer type but the last time something bad happend I gained 30 lbs. I am horrified. I have been eating non-stop all weekend, and feel scared. Scared to get on the scale, scared that they won't give him his check, his vacation, he'll get denied unemployment..............SO MANY UNKNOWNS. I got to keep my diet up excersising and dieting makes me feel better. I look better and it shows. I am up for promotion again at work and I am visiting my parents in 2 months I want another 15-20 lbs. gone. Okay there is my venting...............Any suggestions???????
Ms. Chris
Old 09-30-2002, 01:34 PM   #2  

Default Hi Rochemist,

Hate to hear how sad you are at this point in your life. But I beg you not to let it disturb the success you had so far. No matter how hard it gets remember it is going to be harder if you continue to eat. Ok, you messed up a little, we are all human and have emotional binges. Now stop it and continue. Remember you are really helping the situation and yourself by continuing the good work. We all have tought times. Believe me this tough time will also pass.

Good Luck and keep your chin up. Remember your 3FC friends are here.
Old 10-04-2002, 12:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 235/194/140

Height: 5'7

(((((((((rochemist)))))))))))
I'm actually there now. My hubby lost his job, too! Neither of us work and it's really hard to cope. Especially with the stress!!! I had a big mess this morning in my desperate search for a job. (Any job!) You can read about it here, if you want to. I hope this address works. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...5&pagenumber=5

At any rate, I hope you will come out of this stronger and your mind will soon be at ease. Please don't give up!! You can do this. I quit smoking last year and STILL want a cigarette when bad things happen. This is also the second time this year my husband has lost his job. Maybe soon the economy will pick up and everything can get back to normal.

I'm wishing you all the best!!! Have a great day.
Closed Thread