South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 03-12-2009, 06:26 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 48/45/20

Height: 5'2"

Unhappy Really wanting to eat today!

I'm having a hard time sticking with it today, day 6 on phase 1. I've eaten well, haven't given in to the cravings, but the desire to just keep eating has really been attacking me, and I know I'm not hungry. I have sleep issues and I'm incredibly exhausted right now. I think I'm quite accustomed to grabbing sweet foods for a pick-me-up when I get this way, and right now I'm just suffering through Some shortbread that my son made last night is really calling my name though, so I thought I'd post this in an attempt to keep from inhaling the whole box! Hope everyone is having a good day!

Jenny

Last edited by jennygirl531; 03-12-2009 at 06:26 PM.
jennygirl531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 199/194/150

Height: 5'7"

I can relate Jenny when I am tired I really crave sweet carbs. Lack of sleep can be extremely hard on your diet. Taking a 30 minute nap if you can sometimes helps.
jenny515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:54 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

This time change really seems to stink this time too. Why is everyone having such a hard time sleeping? Messes up the whole day!

You can do it !!
TwynnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:56 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Try to stay strong and hang in there, Jenny. Have some SF jello with FF Cool Whip or a no sugar added popsicle to help curb those sugar cravings! I found that chewing a stick of SF gum helps a bit, too, as does a hot cup of tea with splenda.

I suffer from insomnia, so I can sympathize with you on the sleep issues. A cup of Sleepytime Extra tea or Tension Tamer tea helps immensely.
cottagebythesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:35 PM   #5  
No longer super size!!!

S/C/G: 282/ticker/190

Height: 6' 0"

When I feel like that, I usually try to grab a quick nap during my lunchbreak at work, which helps a lot.

I'm hoping you've stepped away from the shortbread and had a fudgesicle instead.
grneyedmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:24 PM   #6  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

I agree about the hot tea and milk -- decaf, of course. You know, sometimes you just have to go to bed. If I'm asleep, I'm not eating!
Chelby29 is offline   Reply With Quote