Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 01-21-2009, 10:45 AM   #1  
Nutrisystem

S/C/G: 191/191/140

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Question WonderSlim

Hello,

Has anyone every tried their products? If so how are you doing? It seems like a great plan and inexpensive. I ordered Nutrisystem and will be returning it all today for a refund. I am just not comfortable with it and the food is just not very tasty to me.

Please advise and thank you in advance,

Melanie in Colorado
Melsie52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:33 PM   #2  
MF'er

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'2" (5'3" on a big hair day)

I'm trying the New life Style version of their product now in conjunction with medifast, like a 3 and 2 and 1 system. I'm posting my review in the medifast subsection.

Last edited by MsFB; 01-21-2009 at 07:33 PM.
MsFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:35 PM   #3  

I just started wonderslim today and will let you know. I've tried Medifast and I just couldn't get past the taste. Also, I never got past the hunger phase. Maybe it was just me, but even after a week I was still starving (yeah, ate all the meals as directed). Plus with Medifast you don't do fruit and I really missed fruit.

So far I really, really like the taste of the Wonderslim products (compared to Medifast) and I think the plan is very doable for me--it allows limited starch and fruit. I'm done the first day and, strangely, am not hungry and I feel satisfied. I'm actually feeling optimistic. I look forward to seeing what others think...
ellen40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:48 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 178/171/146

Height: 5' 5"

Wonderslim is very very close to the Metabolic Research Center program that I am on. If fact, MRC users often buy these products as they are the same ones we get at our centers but cost less than the ones packaged for MRC. Come and check out our threads and see what MRC is all about. I think it will help you to decide!
LauraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:46 AM   #5  
Nutrisystem

S/C/G: 191/191/140

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Thank you all so much for your answers. I did send all my Neutrisytem food back and ordered the 12 week WonderSlim package. I am so excited to do this for me. What is the starch? That was the one thing I forgot to ask the CSR when I ordered.

Thanks again,
Melanie in Colorado
Melsie52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 01:02 AM   #6  
Operator265

I started WS last week and today my official weigh came with an 8.4 lb. loss. **** Yeah!

I did MF last year and also did well with loss. The WS food is much better. I can even eat the Cream of Tomato soup. I HATED the CoT on MF.

I also got the 12 week supply. For only $500 the price suits me great.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:34 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 157/157/130

Height: 5'4"

Hello! Started Wonderslim today. So far, so good. Just checking in....
busybeingborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:25 PM   #8  

I started wonderslim three days ago.. so far so good.. you eat so much with wonderslim, i haven't been hungry yet. The lean dinner meal three nights in a row has been salad with shredded turkey so far so good.

The candy bars are pretty damn good if i do say so myself

Last edited by OnTheGrind; 03-05-2009 at 10:26 PM.
OnTheGrind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:26 AM   #9  
Operator265

Hi On the Grind. Welcome. We also have our discussions under the MediFast Sub Forum. Come on over and visit sometime.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:30 PM   #10  
Jacy

S/C/G: 223/216/150

Height: 5'7

Cool

I have ordered Wonderslim and I am waiting on my shipment. I am new to this board. I am on my 13th day of MF and I have lost 8lbs. I thought it would be more but, I am glad for it. I read the posts about NLS and WS so I decided to try both and mix. I am not happy with the taste of MF. We shall see how it goes.
Jackie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:09 AM   #11  
I'm bringing sexy back

Height: 5'8

My 12 week supply of WS is on it's way and due to arrive Thursday!!! I'm glad there are others just starting as well....I look forward to losing with all of you!!!
Back2Basics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:12 AM   #12  
I'm bringing sexy back

Height: 5'8

Operator can you give a link to the other forum you are talking about? Thanks-- sorry, just trying to learn my way around on this site!
Back2Basics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:33 AM   #13  
Operator265

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=223

Here's the link. Also, if you go to the Diet Meal Delivery page, the door is at the top of the thread listings. We all just kinda hang on the Medifast board since WonderSlim, New Life Style and Medifast are so similar.

It's been slow lately, but maybe we can get it to pick back up. Of course, the whole 3FC board seems slow lately. I think everyone is trying to enjoy the days of nice weather between bouts of winter.

Last edited by Operator265; 03-11-2009 at 12:35 AM.