View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 11:13 AM   #15
CyndiM
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning Gals! I was slow going this morning so checking in from the office. What is it about the time change that throws us off so much?! I could have slept in for another hour or two today. Ah well.

Scotland Jenny - The red nose thing sounds like fun! Is it a local thing or nationwide (I could ask my mate but I'll ask you and look clever when I talk to her )

Jenny - I hate being up in the middle of the night!

Cottage- I have no ideas but can't wait to hear what you come up with

Ruth - It's not easy being popular

Twynn - Wow, it's really happening! How exciting.

Mom - Do you have pictures of any of your pieces? Sounds like a nice balance between mom time and you time.

Schmoodle - We have a monthly conference call that several of us always email through. Someone always gets caught - you can tell because a question will be directed at someone who won't actually know what the discussion has been. Oops. I usually opt for "I have nothing new to add right now"

Kim - Aren't muscles the greatest?? I have visible, toned muscles for the first time in my life and don't get tired of admiring them. What a great feeling

Okay, gotta get back to work. The bosses office is behind mine so I shouldn't be surfing too much because the first thing she sees coming out of her office is my computer screen.