Old 03-01-2009, 07:36 AM   #1  
Nikki

S/C/G: 198/189/140

Height: 5'4

Angry Me vs THE COOKIE...

Happy March everyone! How are all of you doing? I'm hanging in there, having my 'moments', and cannot seem to stop fantasizing about a double doozie cookie from the Cookie Company. I was desperate enough to look up the points value (16), but haven't caved just yet. It's like a title match of the wills! I can tell you that this cookie is one tough opponent for me. Do any of you have these inner battles?
I know the saying that "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels", but doggone it! This is making me bonkers!!! Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions? Thanks for letting me vent...
~Nikki
pflughzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:40 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/243/170

Height: 5'10

for me, it's chocolate. It's a good thing there are smaller portions that don't equal a large number of points. I try to only eat it as a treat once a week or so, and it seems to be working. Maybe you can use this cookie as a reward for losing a certain amount. 16 points is still a lot though..
Mandee80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:13 AM   #3  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

isnt that the one with frosting in between two cookies? if so i used to eat those whenever i went to the mall.... mm.... i say if you want it- EAT IT! but don't eat all of it. cut it into 4 pieces, throw the rest out before you get home (or you'll just eat the rest anyway) and enjoy the **** out of it. you gotta eat what you want or you'll make yourself nuts. plus, if you ate the whole thing you'd probably throw up anyway... think about it.
corazonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:48 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 221.2/186.4/170

Height: 5'7"

Is there something else that might be a little healthier that you might enjoy?
I love skinny cow ice cream. I know if I want something sweet, I can always have one for 2 points. But ice cream is my weakness. Or a snack size piece of dove dark chocolate.
Ciarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:58 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 190/155/135

Height: 5'3"

I agree with Corazonas.. this is why we are on WW... sometimes our bodies just crave something.... but split it up into portions.. or if you can't control it.. that's almost half of your flex points for the week.. pick a good day and enjoy...
This plan is about eating healthy, but enjoying your journey to a smaller you.
When I want it, I make room for it. Make room for it!
tdiprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:53 AM   #6  
Nikki

S/C/G: 198/189/140

Height: 5'4

Thanks for the ideas guys! I'm happy to report that I ended the weekend without the damn cookie. It is, however, lurking in my mind ready to weaken my resolve at any moment! hehe I'm thinking of taking the advice of corazonas and having a portion of one on weigh in day, after I've seen where I am this week, that may just be enough to get me through another few days.
Ciarra: I wish that I liked ice cream...but it's just not one of my favorite things. Of course there are the 100 cal Hostess cupcakes, and they will usually get me over the hump if I'm hving a bad day. I try to only have 1 or 2 packs a week, but they're definately better than nothing!
tdiprincess: This also sounds like a good plan. I usually don't even use my bonus 35 pts for the week. I think I've used some on one weekend this month. And I never count/use my activity pts. Maybe I'll splurge and have one and get it out of system-then move on. I'm wondering if I can have one a month and still stay on track?
I appreciate the input and have a great day!
~Nikki
pflughzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:42 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 219/TICKER/145

Height: 5'10"

I agree with the girls who said to eat part of it! But then if you're not using your 35 weekly points, then I'm sure it would be fine to eat one a month and just count it out of that.

For me, it's the big bags of buttered popcorn. I can go weeks and weeks without one, but once I get the craving for it, it just sits there and doesn't move until I get one and eat it!

Good luck!
whiskeygirl862 is offline   Reply With Quote