Old 03-06-2009, 08:32 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/230.6/216

Height: 5'4"

Default Heavy dreams

I've noticed I've been having weight related dreams lately. Dreams where I break my diet and order pizza, or eat not just one but three or four donuts and then justify it with "Yeah, but it's okay, this is my day where I don't have to worry about what I eat." - Then I always end up gaining a ton of weight in the dreams. Last night I dreamt that after a donut binge I went out to eat with someone, and we got a booth, and I couldn't fit in the seat and broke the table.

I also dreamt last night that I decided to try on my new size 18 jeans and just see if they fit and they did. So when I woke up this morning I put them on. And they DID fit.

Anyone else finding their sleeping mind is thinking all about weight issues too?
I guess it's nice in a way that I'm reminding myself that going out of control, even if I justify it to myself in whatever way, will have negative effects.

ETA: A little bit funny - After dreaming last night about going crazy on a box of donuts and blowing all I've lost so far, I got to work this morning and guess what? A surprise box of donuts sitting on the kitchen counter. Oi! Of course my dream made it SO much easier to resist

Last edited by Gretchy; 03-06-2009 at 01:55 PM.
Gretchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:38 AM   #2  
Trying so hard....

S/C/G: 298/298/145

Height: 5'7"

Well mine is sort of different. When I have weight dreams, they seem to be me being embarrassed because of my stomache sticking out or something like that. Like I see myself in the dream being all yucky looking, like real life. They arent good dreams. Weird, I know. And then sometimes I have dreams where I am thin and pretty, and then I wake up and reality hits. Bummer!
MugCanDoIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:23 PM   #3  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Oh I've had a fair number of binge type dreams. I had one the other night actually! I mostly have them when I am burning tons of fat... maybe the fat cells are remembering... lol!
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote