Old 03-04-2009, 07:58 PM   #1  
Will

S/C/G: 181.5/178/125

Height: 5'1"

Smile I need an accountability buddy!

Without the center in my area, I miss being accountable to someone else. I need someone who will get on my case if I start to slip. I'm happy to do the same with someone through pm's or email and make a friend in the process. Dieting can be lonely! Anyone interested?
katiejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:51 AM   #2  
I'm ready to get started!

S/C/G: 208/208/125

Sure, Katie I am willing to be a buddy. I like having accountability also. We have close stats. So, let me know
ferrarimomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:33 AM   #3  
Lori

S/C/G: 227/179.5/140

Height: 5'1

Default Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrarimomof2 View Post
Sure, Katie I am willing to be a buddy. I like having accountability also. We have close stats. So, let me know
I would enjoy having an accountability buddy also.It seems to keep me on track if I can compare notes with somebody.
Clanori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:40 PM   #4  
Will

S/C/G: 181.5/178/125

Great ladies! Thanks! I sent you pm's.
katiejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:51 PM   #5  
Aiming to be a better me

S/C/G: 310/310/130

Height: 5'6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiejo View Post
Without the center in my area, I miss being accountable to someone else. I need someone who will get on my case if I start to slip. I'm happy to do the same with someone through pm's or email and make a friend in the process. Dieting can be lonely! Anyone interested?

I would love an accountable buddy. I have been on here trying to find friends that will motivate me. And they do respond back, but sometimes It seems as thought they dont care much. You know. But I would love to have a friend that I can actually talk to abouut the struggle of weight loss. Its always harder when your lonesome.
shatteredfallendove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:01 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

I am in too. The more I am accountable for the better!! I can say that I have never been more motivated to lose weight than I am now. I have notice in the short week that I have done LAWL that I have saved money not eating out at lunch and I have saved time wondering what i am going to eat. Also, I have been preparing meals and snack in advance so I do not to worry about cravings or hunger everything is already prepared.
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:58 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/125

Height: 5'0

you guys should all stay active in the friends and losers thread - this really helped me with the accountability
jewljz is offline   Reply With Quote