Old 03-03-2009, 10:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 253/253/209

Height: 6 Feet

Default Gastric Bypass

Hello People, How are ya! I have not been on here in a while because i simply gave up on myself. But now, I am motivated alot because on my birthday, Feb 23 rd. I have Gastric Bypass surgery. I am so much happy now. I know it may have been an easy way out, but it was just as expensive and feeding my face at Mc Donald's. So, that being said... I am free of my hunger issues. I am free!! I dream that someday soon, I will no longer be in the PLUS SIZE stores. I pray to god to let me have this one thing. I am doing really well with my soft foods... not junk desires, and i have quit smoking... sinse comeing back from the hospital. Not even 1 sig... Thanks
xbubloox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:12 PM   #2  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Height: 5'2"

I don't think major surgery is really the easy way out of anything!

Good luck with your journey, you have found a great place here at 3FC!
fiberlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:14 PM   #3  
FB

Yeah, I agree with Lori - there's no easy method to weight loss, it's a matter of finding the right one for YOU. And it sounds like you have. Best of luck!
FB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:29 PM   #4  
Hanging in the Heartland

S/C/G: 470/220/170

Height: 5"8"

Let us know how things go and double kudos for quiting smoking. Doesn't really sound easy to me. Best DCM
activeadventurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:57 PM   #5  

First of all, this is the only site that I come to for support... and anything I say... I am so happy to see your feedback. I feel that you all are great and have been down the same roads as I. I find, that this site has alot of good advise to offer me. I am double joyed that I have stopped smoking since my surgery.... and I don't even feel like I was a smoker to begin with. I am super excited,.... and you guys are the team that keep me strong... I could not wait to feel good, so I can jump on here and share my good news.....love you all... kisses
Old 03-03-2009, 11:39 PM   #6  
Sick of Fat

S/C/G: 240/183/150

Easy way out? Puhlease! I know I sure couldn't do that and I've seen people go through Gastric Bypass and it looks harder to me!

Good job making the right decisions though!
sabriena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:09 AM   #7  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

That is awesome that you made the decision that you feel was right for you! I wish you nothing but the best of luck
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:17 AM   #8  

Default Thanks:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfmama View Post
That is awesome that you made the decision that you feel was right for you! I wish you nothing but the best of luck
Hey, where have you been? I like your face. You have the biggest eyes... Yeah, I had to make this choice. I am much happier now... and any cravings I may have had is gone... I have no desires to eat junk. I cannot hold very much food, so I will make it worth it when i eat. I eat the best stuff... I enjoy my steamed chicken or fish... I savor my veggies.. and mmmmmmmmmmm watermelon....? that is my fruit of choice... I eat less that 1 cup a day. and that is spread throughout the day. so sugar is not a problem... I feel so great,,, and happy.... miss u all and take care.

I am not allowed to exercise till after 3 months, but walking is good... bye lovely's
Old 03-04-2009, 02:50 AM   #9  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Oh I'm here... but my two girls are dancers and our spring dance festival is two weeks away SO I'm at the studio constantly (with my cooler bag full of my food... lol!)
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote