Old 02-23-2009, 07:52 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W Easter Challenge. WEEK 2

Week two here we come! Lets start the week off great I will be back later to post!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:55 AM   #2  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Yay!!! Week 2 here I come!
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:00 AM   #3  
Calorie Counter

Default starting the week off great

Lighting a fire underneath us to make this week awsome!!

Hi Amy!

TOM finally showed up. Looking forward to the end of my salt cravings and munchies. I am happy though the scale has only jumped up a pound (not the usual three) so maybe when all is over I will be able to post a new low.

I finally got back to my standard workout, and I figured out what is tweaking my knee. There is one move in my class we just started in feb (about the time my knee started hurting) and I felt the tweak today and stopped doing it.

Okay I have a ton of things to do today. Happy Healthy Day!!!

W 80 oz
E 22 minutes running/60 minute class/25 minutes bike (ALL DONE)
E 1200 calories
D fix my moms computer (again) shampoo one more carpet, laundry.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:11 AM   #4  

Height: 4'11"

This weekend was bad. i was eating the way I used to. Bad, bad. I got up very early this morning and lit a fire under myself. I don't want to fool around. i don't want to eat the way I used to. I don't want to be a couch potato. I want to change. I made a list of the things I need to do in order to get and stay OP. Please kick my butt this week if I come here nad tell you I fell off the wagon.

W 96 oz
E 30 minutes
E 1300 cals, no BLTs
D I want this, and I'm going to get it.
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 01:15 PM   #5  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

thinpossible I am so with you on needing a butt kick. I wrote to you at the end of the other thread. I don't know if you saw it. Would you be able to explain how you do multiple quotes in one message?

I'm sort of on track. I could use some more water and veggies though. Glug, glug. Now... Munch, munch on VEGGIES, Clykk and Thinpossible!!!
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:09 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clykk View Post
thinpossible I am so with you on needing a butt kick. I wrote to you at the end of the other thread. I don't know if you saw it. Would you be able to explain how you do multiple quotes in one message?
I'll kick your butt if you kick mine. Deal? Sorry I didn't answer about the multiple quotes, I didn't see it. In the lower right corner of each post there are 3 buttons, the middle one is for when you want to do multiple quotes. For example if you want to quote 3 people, you click the middle button on the first two people's posts, and then on the third person's quote you just hit the first button for a single quote. Then all quotes will appear in your reply.

I'm doing really well today. How 'bout you?
Old 02-23-2009, 07:34 PM   #7  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Not very many of us have found the new thread and posted today. Glad Clykk is back.

My mid-cycle gain was a doozy. A 5 pound doozy. It was just terrible. I went down 1.5 today, so I'm still up 3.5, but at least I'm headed in the right direction now. Certainly wish I could find a way to avoid this.

Got a ton to do, including my workout. So I better run.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:10 PM   #8  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Hi Chicas!

I have missed being on here regularly. But I second, or third, or fourth the "butt-kicking" motto for the week. I did 30 min this am AND 30 min this pm on the treadmill. A HUGE change from my weekend events of perfecting doing NOTHING!!! I was bored stiff. Trying to rest, and DEstress per dr.s orders. So weird sitting still all day. It blows, quite frankly. I am determined that my crappy health luck is gone! Its all healthy strong thin me from here!

BF and DSS are off to Havasu to camp and fish for a few days. I'm jealous, but it does mean that it will be way easy to stay OP. Everything prepped, packaged, and ready for me at everymeal. I did find the energy to cook a bunch of good stuff last night.

Hope you all are well. I miss ya bunches. Gotta go shower, clean a little and chill. I'll check back in tomorrow!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:18 PM   #9  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Nixie yay!! I missedededed you I did a workout today at lunch, and I'm planning on giving a WATP dvd a try tonight.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:22 AM   #10  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was okay, lots of sleeping, lazing around and getting nothing done. I'm such a procrastinator.

I've accepted the fact that I just can't do dvd workouts. I just can't, can't get into them. I need to be in class with other people. When I'm in a class, I'm basically trapped, too embarrassed to leave the workout because EVERYONE will notice. I need that humiliation right now.

My goal for this week is to get as many job applications in as possible. My internet is back on (thank you Mama ) and I need to use it as much as I can in case it gets cut off again.

As for the medical insurance horror, I'm cancelling it asap. I only got it because I needed the dental to get my teeth fixed but I found out that the medical and dental are actually separate so I don't really 'need' the medical. Hopefully by next November (open season for federal benefits), I'll have a fulltime, better paying position and can have insurance while paying my bills.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:40 AM   #11  
Calorie Counter

Water Exercise EATS Daily Goal

Okay now the butt kickings are out or the way I don't have much time this morning for personals.
Clykk and Nixie glad to see you.

Where is Michelle?

Thin, dont let two days turn into months of old eating habits. It happened to me and and I gained 10 pounds.

Where is Lumi?

Mindy, 5 pounds is a doozy but I am glad it is already starting to come back off!

Shari, Glad you are back online!

HolyT, how are you holding up with DH gone?

My TOM gain is disappearing, back to 148 so I hope that is going to translate into something good when it gets to then end of it. Mom's computer got fixed and nothing else got done So tomorrow I HAVE to work on the last two rooms. DH sold his Jeep put the sign on it and it was sold 2 hours later. So that means a good bump to my DL fund (dwindiling as med bills are pouring in).

Working today so my normal workday WEED (although I hope to find the energy for an evening workout, doubt it though)

W 64
E extra laps for sure (maybe standing crunches when I am alone)
E 1200 cals
D try to find energy for the gym tonight.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:20 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all, not much time here either. Sounds like we are all in the same boat!
I thought I was eating very well but I am up .8, I know that's not much, but I am trying to get really back on the bandwagon and lose 3 pounds a week, gaining 1 makes that kind of hard!!

W 100 oz
E Crunches, elliptical, tonight week 3 day 2 of C25K
E op
D Mindful of all of it, need to eat right and exercise, not a choice between one or the other
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:25 AM   #13  

I kicked butt yesterday ladies, and I'm gonna do it again today! One of the keys for me is getting up before everyone else. That seems to get me off on the right foot for exercise, and give me a jump start on the day.

W 96 oz
E 30 minutes
E 1300 cals, no bites licks or tastes
D POP-- Yes I CAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtiger View Post
My mid-cycle gain was a doozy. A 5 pound doozy.
Aw, I'm sorry. Hopefully it's all just water and you'll end up lower than when you started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcatron243 View Post
E extra laps for sure (maybe standing crunches when I am alone)
Thanks for the butt kicking! What are standing crunches?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothermavis View Post
Morning all, not much time here either. Sounds like we are all in the same boat!
I thought I was eating very well but I am up .8, I know that's not much, but I am trying to get really back on the bandwagon and lose 3 pounds a week, gaining 1 makes that kind of hard!!
I hope the scale smiles on you next time you weigh
Old 02-24-2009, 09:55 AM   #14  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Jen I'm holding up well. He finally called sunday and said the entire trip has been a disaster. They would've been home last week except some clown decided he needed to polish up his record and has taken it upon himself to extend their trip daily...they were done in germany last week and are now in Qatar. He sounded miserable when he called, and said that he *might* make it home before the end of the month......I told him I wouldn't count on it.

Just so some jerk can make himself look good. *sighs*

I did my dvd workout yesterday and i am sore today. Soup for lunch, maybe for dinner too.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:22 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 305/185/165

Height: 5'8

OK, I am in! I went back and read the rules... I have 20 pounds to go until I am happy and I think this is the perfect place to join. I have to think about the WEED thing.
W-64 oz? I don't drink nearly enough now, so I will start off easy.
E- I started running about two weeks ago and then quit. So, now lets start 20 min a day for 5 days week... building up stamina
E- 1200 calories always works
D- Leave the money at home, so I can't buy chips/snacks

Last edited by drakehewin; 02-24-2009 at 10:36 AM.
drakehewin is offline   Reply With Quote