Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 02-23-2009, 09:54 PM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Talking Things I learned Today

1. I'm so much more creative when I'm not at my soul Sucker Job. . .I'm now really looking forward to the Layoff!
2. 2 servings of Whipped Cream with My Jello No Cravings 3 servings and I'm heading cookie Monster off at the Pass! (Coffee and PB!)
3. Teddies Natural Chunky PB does not hurt my digestive Tract! YAY its chunkie enough that I have to chew it thoroughly. It does however Kill my craving (which smooth does not!!)
4 Not eating Bread makes My tummy so happy and relatively gas Free (for a girl who's been eating Broccoli and cabbage) (Nan my Musical Buddy!)
5. My soon to be ending Job is not not not worth the stress and calories I've been inflicting on myself.
6 I want to write a book Dammit! I finally sketched a whole plot out it felt so good!
7. I will get a job when I get a job.
8. I made a Killer soup thats 63 calories a cup.
9 Cabbage is really sweet and is now my new favorite raw veggie (what can I say I'm Irish!)
10. Eating Crap is not having a goodie its just eating crap!
11. SF Strawberry Jello with 2 servings of Whippa Cream (Yes I said Whippa!) is so yummy and refreshing.
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:36 PM   #2  
Old Cackler

you always make me smile, Kier. maybe you and i - the two unemployed - should bond once you're laid off. Although, i gotta warn ya, i'm getting some GREAT interviews this week - it's about time!!!!
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:19 PM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Jiff You will Be in My Prayers Lady Fingers Toes Ears (I'm that good) Crossed for you!!
You make me smile too!
KO is offline   Reply With Quote