View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 10:44 AM   #104
Bobbolink
Bobbi

S/C/G: 160/129/124

Good Morning Girls!
Lynn...maybe the 3.6 lbs. is salt retention? I'm up 2 pounds this month too, I'm a 'all or nothing' kind of girl. I wish I could refrain myself and eat one piece rather than all I want. In answer to your question about ebelskivers, it basically tastes like pancakes. (flour, eggs, baking powder, salt, buttermilk and my SIL adds a dash of nutmeg)
Come March I'll be back to counting calories and I'll see if I can find a challenge to join. Challenges are the only thing that inspires me and I think the calories counting site has them.
Isabella...I should ask you, I think you belong to the calories counting site. Sorry to hear of FIL rush to the hospital, how old is he?
Last night I made orange fruit roll-up with the rind of a whole orange in them, I can't wait to taste them. I also made Raspberry and Grape, they are still drying out in my food dehydrator and taking a really long time to dry. It's been 13 hours and parts are still not done. I brough cherry roll-ups to our Ebelskiver feed yesterday and what a hit they were. I put Stevia in them for a sweetener so I could eat them too.
Karen3.....You did well Karen, congrats on no calories gain.
Quote:
WI this am and didn't loss anything, but considering how out of whack my eating was all week it's okay. Need to drink gallons of water to detox me. I carry a water bottle and refill it during the day, but always come home with dry chapped lips....