View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 10:47 PM   #15
EZMONEY
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymlee View Post
*Scratches head* I still don't get it? Are you talking about losing your better judgment since I see you and everyone else using the word judgement? I just want to make sure I understand because if that's what you're talking about I understand where you're coming from Gar. It seems I've lost my better judgement too
Yep...I seem to have lost my better judgement

Quote:
Originally Posted by bargoo View Post
It must be an epidemic. My judgement leaves from time to time but usually comes back when I get sick and tired of being sick and tired.
Think I am getting close to being "angry" with myself for all the little cheats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator265 View Post
*Warning* All 3FC Posters *Warning*

Never, ever, ever trust Gary to put up a straight forward post!!! He's not capable of it. That's why we love him.

Don't worry Gary, she'll come back to ya'. If not, just keep checking in here. We'll help you find her.
Thanks for letting out ALL the secrets Miss TNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashnl View Post
Yep, Operator, you're advice is good. When I read it, I knew there was a catch! Just wait for it... wait for it... wait for it... THERE IT IS!!! ha!
You know me all too well Colorado D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronni62 View Post
Yep, Gary, she'll come back, all right! And, then she'll be like Judge Judy and right back into shape!
Bring her on!...not wait!!! she's too mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen415 View Post
Gary, I want to hurt you! (j/k)

Funny how your called your judgement a "SHE"....
Beat me up all the way thru that 5K! Go girl-GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatiron View Post
I'm glad I wasn't the only one that didn't get it! LOL! I had to read other posts below it to sorta understand it!

So your judgment left you?
You got it dude!