Old 02-13-2009, 07:46 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something chat friday Feb 13th

Morning losers...happy friday the 13th!!!

I am so sore...i took an "ultimate conditioning" class last night at the gym and boy was it fun..but it kicked my butt. Feeling a bit sore..but that's ok...its a good sore.

Hope everyone has a great day.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:52 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 147/142/125

Height: 5'3

Good Morning!!!

Happy Friday!! Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!

Cant wait for today to be over so I can spend the weekend with my honey!:
butterflywings34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:27 AM   #3  

Good morning everyone! I'm so excited. It was my 'official' weigh in this morning and I was at 200.4! I'm just DAYS away from ONEDERLAND! I can hardly stand it! I haven't been in Onderland for 6 years! I caught a glimpse of it on the scale just once then got derailed in my weight loss. I cannot WAIT to get there again. No Valentine's sweets for me- I am NOT going to blow this.
bindersbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:41 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 207/194.4/135

Height: 5'4"

Mornin' y'all and Happy Friday the 13th! I didn't think this week would ever end. Did Jillians 30 Day Shred for the first time yesterday afternoon, and it kicked my butt! I've got to build myself up to it, and then I'm sure I will see results. Hope everyone has a great day and a good Valentine's Day and weekend.
CarolinaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:05 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 230/226.6/170

Height: 5,8

Hello everyone. I haven't been on in a few days. I've been doing fairly well from last week. I need to curb burning my flex points, but other than that much better than TOM week last week.

We have an employee gym here at work, but the hours are not very convenient, because we share it with patients. I finally did my gym orientation. I came in a half hour early this morning, so I could use it, and my access was not activated yet, so I just went for a walk outside.

I have a bit of Valentine's bah-humbug, but I promise I won't drown my sorrows in chunky monkey. Tonight I am kid free so I am thinking of what I can do. I think most of my friends are saving up to do something tomorrow though. If all else fails I may catch a movie by myself.
SapphireBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:08 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 230/226.6/170

Height: 5,8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bindersbee View Post
It was my 'official' weigh in this morning and I was at 200.4! I'm just DAYS away from ONEDERLAND! I can hardly stand it! I haven't been in Onderland for 6 years!
Congratulations! I haven't seen onederland in 6 years. You can do it. Keep up the good work.
SapphireBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:27 AM   #7  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

Bindersbee, Congrats on the loss!!

Happy Friday the 13th! I'm soo not superstitious...

I'm PMSing and nervous about WI tomorrow.

Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:09 PM   #8  
Meredith

S/C/G: 175/160/150

Congratulations Bindersbee!

Hope you all have a great weekend! I am going to a birthday party, and going to reward myself for a lot of hard work. I don't think it will derail me to have one night "off!"

See you!
meredithann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:35 PM   #9  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Howdy Ladies!!!

Busy, busy... did all my running around this a.m. and am just now crashing .. for a few. Have another errand to run, bit will do it later with dh. We are asking the IL's to watch the littles for a little while, so we can do it... together. Ahh, to go out shopping with out the kiddies begging Mommy can we go here, there and get this or that.... and hold dh's hand.

Well other then that I am going to take it easy for the rest of the day, finish up on here and then read my book. I just can't out it down.

Congrats on the loss Bindersbee!!!!

Hello and Hi there to all the rest of you gals.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:50 PM   #10  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

OMG!! I just had 12 points for lunch!!! Good thing I didn't have breakfast this morning!! (I don't usually skip breakfast, but we just in a big hurry this morning....and I ate some chip and dip last night, so I really wasn't even hungry!) I'm stuffed though....I had a grilled chicken sandwich from Wendy's and 2/3 of a small chili....hard to believe that's 12 points!! Harder to believe I'm so stuffed after eating it! It used to not fill me up....well, it did...just not to the miserable point that I was accustomed to! I'm glad I'm not doing that anymore!!

bindersbee, I am SOOOOOOOOO Proud of you!!! (Okay, maybe a LOT envious, too!! ) What an accomplishment! I haven't seen onederland in...oh....14 years. I was 180-ish when I married in 1993 and it quickly got up to out of onederland within the first year. I can't wait to join you in onederland!! Pat yourself on the back for me!

Well, gotta get back to work. Have a GREAT Friday the 13th everyone!!
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:19 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 176.5/164/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorgalstuckinGA View Post
Morning losers...happy friday the 13th!!!

I am so sore...i took an "ultimate conditioning" class last night at the gym and boy was it fun..but it kicked my butt. Feeling a bit sore..but that's ok...its a good sore.

Hope everyone has a great day.
I took a similar class on Wednesday (Total Body Conditioning). I haven't worked out in a couple months and this is the class I decided on????? We did about a million lunges......I did some walking on Thursday figuring it would loosen things up. Nope..walking is a challenge, climbing stairs is ridiculous, and sitting down to go to the bathroom.......agony.

Anyway, I am new to this site and wanted to connect with the 30-somethings..so Hello Everyone.
alyandbra3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:19 PM   #12  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Aly,
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote