Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 02-03-2009, 08:20 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/200/130

Height: 5'5"

Default Hi, I'm new here.

Hi. I'm new here and I need some support. I am having really bad sugar cravings today!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Triple-Layer_Lemon_Meringue_Pie.jpg (14.3 KB, 4 views)
Big Chicken Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/200/130

Height: 5'5"

Default Hi, I'm still New Here

I apologize for my lemon meringue attachment but it sure might get me off the beach chair if someone would say hello to me and help me start the ball rolling so to speak. I am really in need of support and apologize for my current craving state of mind. I promise not to attach anymore food pictures
Big Chicken Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: Too much!

Height: 5'6

hey there,
when i have those cravings, what i usually do is go for the skinny cow ice cream sandwich....instead of eating a whole bag of chocolate which is what i can usually do.....hopefully that will help a little bit. im new here too--so welcome!

goingtothechapel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:12 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 255/see tracker/180

Height: 5 ft 7 in

Hi and welcome!
jademarlene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:19 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 180/172/155

Height: 5'6"

Hi chicken little!

my advise to you is to swear off sweets. junk food type of sweets. That is if you are the type of person who can't have 'just one' when it comes to that.

It took me years of going back and forth, allowing just a little piece of chocolate! That's just how i am though; that one little piece just causes me to want more....

It has really helped me, getting of sweets. for the first time in like 4 years, i feel like i'm able to make a serious go at loosing weight and getting healthy and fit again. and i think alot of that goes to not sabotaging my self with sugar every or every other day.

well good luck and hope to hear back from you.
kaebea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 06:12 AM   #6  

Welcome! I'm new here too and can relate totally!!! I can go sugar free for months, and then, like an alcoholic with just a sip, fall right back into the pit. There's hope though and we can't give up!!! I'm up early, plan to exercise, write my food plan for the day, and I swear I won't have sugar!!!!! Let's try this together. Knowing you're not alone can only help.
luvmyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:44 AM   #7  
Madeleine

S/C/G: sw187/cw152/gw140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

Good luck chicken little. Yes, when the cravings start, boom, it can be very tough. hang in there though. Welcome.
sorry we do not really have an instant chat support, it looks like thats what you were looking for. But this group is great for ongoing everyday support.
fatmad is offline   Reply With Quote