View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 07:51 AM   #17
Sea

Bobbi -- Sounds delicious. I have my high meal each week a dinner out. I don't count the calories on that meal at all. Having it around the house would be a double whammy for me. If it is here, I eat it. I also get a kind of nervous about how fattening something really is. That leaves me preferring either boxed meals, with the calorie count on the pkg., or basic simple foods that I can look up. If something is fattening I want to know how much I should enjoy it! LOL. Knowing I cannot stay low cal all the time is the major reason I allow myself one cheat meal a week to avoid stressing over it. I admit I obsess; but I try not to stress. My current weight is enough stress already. Having my free day while dh is home is the easiest way to stay on track the rest of the time since I know that doing/going with him often means I get off my weekday plan. I find it is better to work with that so that I get right back OP, instead of giving up because I had two bites or a meal that is not typically diet. It really helps my attitude and I enjoy the treats I do eat all the more. It keeps me moving forward.

Stay strong, Isabella. May you be back on your own computer quickly.

Started this journey Aug 2010

Every step I take makes me more healthy and more happy!
Sea