Miss October

S/C/G: 153/116.2/120

Height: 5'2"

First name (if you want to tell): Corinne
Meaning of user name: My first and middle names
Geographical location: Albany, NY
Marital Status: Single, never married
Children/Ages: None
Pets: At my apartment: 1 betta named Reptar and his snail buddy Chewy. Pets still with my parents: Cats: Teddy and Tabor (brothers), Emma (she has three legs and is the cutest thing I've ever seen) and Bill (HIV positive, he has to live in the workshop, but he's got a nice home!). My dog passed away of cancer a few months ago.
Hobbies/Interests: EVERYTHING! Reading, writing, outdoorsy things like hiking, biking, swimming, listening to and playing music...I haven't found much that I truly don't like.
Height: 5'2"
Eye/Hair Color: Dark blue/blonde
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: I've done a lot of yo-yoing, but I'm making it this time...January 23rd, 2009
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 152/150/125
Problem: Binge/compulsive overeating, verge of anorexia/bulimia, but am pushing those away.
Plan/Way of Eating: Healthy fresh foods, Special K Snack/meal bars and protein water, fruits and veggies, cutting down on carbs
Favorite exercise: Swimming by far. The water is my home. But I love walking and pilates is great as well. And...dancing in the privacy of my bedroom.
Favorite movies: I'm a movie lover...have too many to list. I have a weakness for bad classic horror movies though.
Favorite books/plays: I'll read anything I can get my hands on- I've not made a bad choice yet.
Music: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, CombiChrist, Mastodon, Electric Wizard, High on Fire, Kyuss, older Queens of the Stone Age and EoDM, Wolfgang Parker. And a lot more. Genres: Industrial/Electro/Aggrotech, Rock, stuff that crosses boundaries, Metal, Classic Rock...
Favorite Quote(s): Since I was a little girl, my favorite quote has always been one that was hanging in my Aunt's house...never knew who wrote it...but "The hurrier you go, the behinder you get."
Favorite People (dead and living):My family, by far. They're very dysfunctional and products of divorce, shrinking in numbers...but they get my like no others, and are the only people I feel truly comfortable with.
People I canít stand: Way too many to list. Seriously.
Places youíve been: Various Northeastern states, Germany, Portugal, and Spain
Places you want to visit: The rest of Europe is top priority, but really, anywhere.
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? F***...can have many meanings
02. What is your least favorite word? C***
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? mystery
04. What turns you off? Immaturity
05. What is your favorite curse word? F***
06. What sound or noise do you love? Wind chimes
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Cell phones
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Owner of a tea shop
09. What profession would you not like to do? Commercial fishing
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Didn't think you'd make it, did ya?
Any other tidbits you would like to share: No
CorinneIrene is offline   Reply With Quote