View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 03:23 PM   #32
kennedy5672

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/120

Height: 5'1"

Default Color Plan Question

Greetings to all reading this thread. I have a question about the "COLORED" plan for "AndreaMarie" on anyone else who might be able to answer this question.

Basic Information About Me:
I am Female - 5'2" and 35 yrs. old I weigh about 235 pounds. I am not currently working out. Not on any medications either. Once one of my lovely forum buddies can help me confirmed which plan is best for me I WILL be using the LA Lites or Substitutes.

My Question:
I went to LAWL when they were using the color plans. I have in my possesion RED1, RED, Purple, Gold and Green Plans. (my husband and I were both on the plan). Since I have gained a considerable amount of weight since I have last visited a center I am unsure as to what plan I should be on. I am not at all familiar with the "Number Plans" I wish I was. Based on my Stats listed above does anyone know which plan would be best for me to use. According the the LAWL Counselor I seen the last time I visited a center they told me that my ideal body weight accirding to my height would be 118-129 pounds.

Thanks for everyone's help. I appreciate it

Last edited by kennedy5672 : 01-30-2009 at 04:33 PM.
kennedy5672 is offline   Reply With Quote