View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 07:36 PM   #175
ibleedlipstick

S/C/G: 179/160/whatever feels right

Height: 5'7

First name (if you want to tell): Kate
Meaning of user name: I am a lipstick addict. I probably have 200 of them.
Geographical location: A miserable little town in Oregon where people don't appreciate the smoothness of a Dior lipgloss.
Marital Status: Never gonna happen.
Children/Ages: Again, never gonna happen.
Occupation: Crazy teenager- until next year, when its college time and I will be working multiple jobs!
Hobbies/Interests: I am becoming a German car mechanic. (LOL NO. I have an ancient Mercedes that has minor problems that I have to fix myself or get a job at mickey d's. I chose to fix it myself)
Height: 5'8
Eye/Hair Color: Green eyes, my hair is natural brown atm (I had to have it shaved a year ago because of a bad bleach job- am a bit color-phobic now.)
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 3 years ago? Maybe 4...
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 180/145/120
Problem: Compulsive overeating, Binge eating
Plan/Way of Eating: Calorie counting
Favorite exercise: Pilates
Favorite movies: I love Indiana Jones- he's my hero....
Favorite books: I will read just about anything, and then forget it later ( thats why I have a 4.0- I retain everything just long enough to get tested, then its gone). I am on a Lisa Scottoline kick right now though.
Music: I love music. Marilyn Manson, MCR, Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani, Dead Celebrity Status, Hollywood Undead, Bullet for my Valentine, Slipknot, Disturbed, Schoolyard Heroes, Mindless Self Indulgence, Shakira, Rhianna, and even more..
Favorite Quote(s): There is no passion to be found in playing small, in settling for a life that is less than what you are capable of living- Nelson Mandela
Favorite People (dead and living): I love my mum, we are so close, Tim Burton, I have a total crush on Hugh Laurie's character in House- If I were to marry, it would be someone like that, someone I could fight with and yet still respect, because I am a fighter and hate people who let me walk over them. I have a bit of a dominating personality. Plus, Hugh Laurie is incredibly sexy.
People I canít stand: People who won't tell you straight. I mean, if I ask if my hair is okay, TELL ME if it looks bad, don't let me go out looking like dog doo.
Places youíve been: Nowhere- My parents are petrified of planes, and are afraid to let me out of their site, so just Oregon, Washington, California, and Iowa.
Places you want to visit: Everywhere. I want to see the world before I am too old to appreciate it.
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Exotic
02. What is your least favorite word? Porker
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Independence- I like it when people have their own opinions and views.
04. What turns you off? People with a "better than" complex.
05. What is your favorite curse word? I don't curse- my mouth is pure as the driven snow.
06. What sound or noise do you love? The ocean at night.
07. What sound or noise do you hate? People chewing. MY GOD, CAN'T THEY CLOSE THEIR MOUTHS???!?!?
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I want to be a special agent for the FBI
09. What profession would you not like to do? Anything that is strictly deskwork- I was a secretary for a year, and never saw the light. I don't mind doing paperwork, but I like to know that there is a chance for fieldwork in my future.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I combined this with "EXTRAS" because its looooong.

I know this sounds weird, but I kind of doubt there is a heaven. My parents are crazy religious, and I go to church every Sunday ( they would throw me out if I didn't) but once I leave in a year, I will no longer go. My parents are just too psycho about it. I am homeschooled because the public school might "corrupt" me. And that hurts, because I was public schooled until 8th grade, and my siblings never went. So it feels like they hate the music I listen to and don't allow me to play it in the house or with my sibs, and they don't allow me to share my views on ANYTHING with ANYONE, like I am the messed up kid, the problem child.

Even thought I have a 4.0 gpa, take AP courses, don't drink/party/drugs, want a career in law enforcement, its still not enough for them to be proud.

And just so I don't sound self pitying ( Because really, I don't care what they think) I wanted to add that they have given me a very thick skin, and I am very, very firm about my own beliefs. They did give me that.
ibleedlipstick is offline   Reply With Quote