Old 01-25-2009, 10:33 PM   #1  

Default Halfway to Goal!!!

I finally was able to get my ticker last night and realized by looking at it that I am halfway to my Goal Weight!! I hadn't thought about it until seeing it in black and white. I know the last half will be a little harder going but since I have started running recently maybe that will help me get there quicker than I would have otherwise. Hubby wasn't too happy when I had him drag the treadmill into the living room tonight but I wanted a change of pace for the upcoming week and figured running on it in another room would help. Once it gets a touch warmer outside here I will start running outside for another change of pace. It has been in the single digits here recently. I don't know how some people can stand exercising outside here right now. I don't have as much insulation anymore to withstand it, LOL!
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:18 PM   #2  
Ready to hit the beach!

Height: 5' 8"

Way to go Beemer! What a great incentive to keep doing what you are doing! It's working! I agree about the cold weather. I am building up quite a bit of indoor equipment!
Keep up the great work!
Onmyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:25 AM   #3  
Eat Less Move More

S/C/G: 186/164/125

Height: 5'3"

You are doing great!!!

Keep it up!!!
CruiseCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 06:50 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 244/200/150

Height: 5'3''

Great job Beemer!
I agree that variety really helps with the exercise program. During previous attempts I tended to pick one form of exercise, it would get old, and then I would fall off the wagon. For me, using exercise tapes (dancing, Tai Bo, walking off the pounds), walking and running on the treadmill, the Wii, and the use of music has made a world of difference in motivating me to exercise after work. Keep up the great work! You are inspiring.
Ponytail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:03 PM   #5  

Height: 5'9"

way to go!
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:00 PM   #6  
Learning to fly

S/C/G: 249/198/150

Height: 5`4.5

Oh beemer that is fantastic! WTG!!
Keep going!!!
Terry