Old 01-21-2009, 11:04 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 176/174/145

Height: 5'9"

Talking New Here

Okay so technically I'm 29 but I will be turning 30 this year...sigh. I hope I can join this group?

Anyway, after years of eating whatever I wanted and hardly exercising, my age and weight crept up. YUCK. I have been told by 2 doctors that I need to lose weight. I have a ton of emotional baggage from physical/sexual abuse, and I'm in therapy...I've gained 23 pounds in less than a 1.5 years, and I cannot make excuses.
I met my wonderful fiance 7 years ago, and I was a juniors size 6! Sadly, I'm now a size 16. I love eating healthy, but just got off track. I also um love sweets! I'm trying to get back into working out (last year was on and off) and so far I've done well in Jan.
I'm finishing up my B.A. and working full-time, so I have a lot on my plate...but I really need accountability...I hope you care to listen to my ramblings! I really hope to make new weightloss friends...I can offer support as well.

Here are my stats...

height- 5'9"
starting weight (Jan. 1)- 176 lbs.
current weight (last week)- 173 lbs.
goal weight (145)- lbs.

Goal for this year:
Eat healthy
exercise at least 5 times a week (cardio & weight training)
take my vitamins everyday
Learn to relax

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!
snikklebokkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:44 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 297/283.6/180

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Snikkle. Welcome to the 30's. Even though you don't qualify You're right. You can't make excuses. Make 30 minutes to do some areobics if that's all you can do. Take the steps. Use healthy foods. Fruits in place of chocolate. If you need some people to keep you in line, you've found it. Welcome to the board.

Frank
Masstacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Good luck with your goals! Welcome!
kelly315 is offline   Reply With Quote