View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 12:27 AM   #166
run4change
run4change

S/C/G: 307.6/184/196

Tell us about yourself! I name is Jason. I lost 130 lbs on WW. I have kept it off now for over a year. Looking for weight loss and maintenance talk. Love to encourage others.

Is this the first time or one of many times that you've tried to lose weight? I tried everything before and WW coupled with running took the weight off and has kept it off thus far.

Are you where you want to be? Right now I would like to lose 7 lbs max. I would like to be in the 170's but my life time hope is to stay under 185 and I am there so that is a good thing.

How has life changed for you since you've lost the weight? Well, I can breath. HAHA. Everything is easy from running, sleeping, sex, driving, working, etc. I love it.

If you're maintaining, what's that like for you? It is good but a struggle still. I find myself wanting to just say screw it and binge. I keep it in check most of the time but that is why I am here. I want to be able to talk about the issues.

Do you exercise regularly? I do. I get around 50-80 AP's a week and my goal is at least 5-7 hours of activity. I am current planning on running my 5th ultra marathon, the Strolling Jim 40 miler in May.

Now that you're near or at your goal, what are your concerns? Gaining it back and losing control over my eating. It freaks the heck out of me.
run4change is offline   Reply With Quote