Old 01-16-2009, 08:30 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 something chat Friday Jan 16th

morning all...well i enjoyed my sleep in..its nice every once in a while. Dog is doing better but still a bit under the weather, so i guess i'll run her up to the clinic and run some test to make sure she doesn't have more than an upset tummy and get her meds.

It is so cold out here..woke up to 17 F...brrrrr i want warm weather i hate the cold.

hope everyone is well.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:38 AM   #2  

S/C/G: see signature!

Height: 5'6

Good morning everyone! 4 degrees here! COLD! Makes me want to go home and make hot vegetable soup! I dont have much to say today except i am excited to get my grocery shopping done and having healthier choices all around me so that I am less likely to slip! Wish me luck!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Stay warm!
WVU Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:00 AM   #3  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Happy Friday All!!!

Brrr Cold here too -12 now. Like I mentioned it the other day, it is only going to get colder and colder everday here. Wonderful.

Plans today include a visit to the gym, having my yummy soup for lunch (made it for dinner last night) and to clean up the house... laundry, dishwasher going and cleaning up the kitchen a bit. So all in all a simple easy day.

Well chat at ya's all later. Have a good day girls!
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:02 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 147/142/125

Height: 5'3

Default T.g.i.f

Good morning everyone. Yah its Friday! Not much going on today just working then to the gym. Maybe go out for a salad after the gym and a drink. Me and dh came home last night after the gym to find our house at 53 degrees! Our igniter in the furnace went out! Good thing his profession is plumbing and heating. So we got it fixed in a couple hours after we got home. Its been so cold here latley and I wouldnt of been able to stand it that cold all night. I hope everyone has a great weekend and stays on track.

I know we all can do this!!
butterflywings34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:36 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 195/161/144

Height: 5'9"

Hi, old friends! I'm doing okay. Gained a few over Christmas, but still exercising. After the intensity of the Biggest Loser Challenge, I needed a break from 3FC, but I'm back now. I hope everyone's Christmas or Holiday was good!
Kofarq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:51 AM   #6  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

'Morning all!

Sorry about everyone who is in the horrid cold. It's been in the 40s to 50s here in Florida, but I know that's nothing compared to what most of you are going through. Brrrr!

My weekly weigh-in was this morning and I'm down to 168.4! I'm officially out of the 170s!

Have a great day!
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:19 AM   #7  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

It's sooo cold! It's supposed to be about 12 now, was 6 earlier in the car! I'm in hibernation, at least until I have to go p/u Peter.

Shannon, Congrats on the loss!! Where in FL are you?

Kori! Welcome back chickie! How's married life?

Butterfly, whew, thank God DH could fix it quickly!!

Pear, what kinda soup?

Jenn, Keep warm! Good for you, getting all the good stuff in the house, that's what I'm working on now!

GG, glad the dog is feeling better!

Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:36 PM   #8  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

LBH--- Turkey Tortellini. Mmmm...
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:30 PM   #9  

S/C/G: Unhealthy/see ticker/happy

Height: 5ft 9in

Good afternoon everyone! Waving excessively to stay warm, its freezing here and I am super jealous of Rangerchic in FL.
Went to gym this am and had a really lazy workout but I went so yah me!!
Movies tonight with kids, then work all weekend so that means no gym and temptation after work, so I need to plan for this.

LBH- how cold is it there? Here its -21C(not sure about F)
Rangerchic-way to go on the weight loss
Kofarq-back
Butterflyings34-Isn't it great to have a handy man around.. I pity the poor woman who don't have a handy hubby
Pearfreak- your soup sounds delish
wvu jenn- I love to grocery shop its like a fresh start to every week
GG- Hope the doggy feels better soon
Have a great weekend everyone I will try to check in if I can
scrappinRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:31 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 230/226.6/170

Height: 5,8

Hello everyone. I didn't post yesterday, because I was off and doing a paper. I started class Wednesday and have a paper due today. I got it done, but I did a lot of goofing off before I decided to sit down and finally do it. I think SpongeBob had an episode like that.

RangerChick- I work on a switchboard, so I understand. I feel like the hospital doormat sometimes. Hang in there. You can vent to me anytime.

I have done well with eating this week. I think I may have lost 3 pounds, but I am waiting for Monday. I am trying out the Insulin Resistance diet, but I haven't read through the book yet.

I have been fighting this cold, and now unfortunately I think it has moved to my left ear. It hurts!
SapphireBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:09 PM   #11  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBH View Post
Shannon, Congrats on the loss!! Where in FL are you?
I'm in the Orlando area.

And, thanks all for the congrats.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:43 PM   #12  
Meredith

S/C/G: 175/160/150

Height: 5'4"

Hey all! I am just hanging in today. It is really cold here, too (just like it seems to be everywhere!) I didn't know that my van's thermometer went down to the negative digits!

Speaking of negative, I am feeling a little down, because my scale is not! I am working out, and counting calories on thedailyplate, supposedly on the plan that will help me to lose 3 pounds a week, and the scale is the same as it was on Monday! This can't be my plateau...I just started! I am trying not to be disappointed and quit, but it is really hard.

Hope you all have a good weekend. Maybe I will see some results on Monday.
meredithann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 04:47 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 194/185/140

Height: 5'7"

Happy Friday everyone. Sound like quite the week for alot of you, sick kids, sick dogs, new jobs, freezing temperatures, broken furnaces, etc. Here in Montana it has been hitting 50 degrees for the past two days, does that make us even with Florida rangerchic? Who would have thought that!!!! Not to worry we should be back to cold and snow by next Friday.
I am doing great. Wednesday I weighed and was at 189. Couldn't believe it. For the past year and a half I have started diets countless times and never made it below the 190 mark, got discouraged and quit. This time I am going to stick with it.
Have a great weekend everyone.

Last edited by MJSinMT; 01-16-2009 at 04:48 PM.
MJSinMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 06:30 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

evening all..well thanks for all those that ask..doggie is back to herself and feeling well. spent the early afternoon steam cleaning the carpets from her episodes. then went to the chirop for an adjustment..and believe it or not..i went and rode my horse..it was actually 20 with the wind chill..i can't believe i rode..but i was really wanting to ride. I did pick up those feet and hand warmers that i put in my boots and gloves which helped.

Ranger- i have to laugh..every year around this time..there's a huge veterinarian confernece in orlando which i love to go to..but it always has a curse..i swear every time they have it..its always freezing cold..but usually the week before it was nice and warm. So those who live in the north and come down from it are out by the pool trying to look like they've been to florida. I'm bummed i'm not at the conference this year..its a good one.
ranger-man you are doing awesome..with all the craziness you've been thr in the last few months..you have remained focused and continue to loose. I'm going to start turning to you when i'm loosing my motivation. Keep up the excellent work!!!!

nice to see you back kori

good job mjs

hey to everyone else that i might have missed!

Last edited by GatorgalstuckinGA; 01-16-2009 at 06:32 PM.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 07:47 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

I am madly drinking water right now so that I don't eat the entire kitchen. This is the worst time of day for me. Today I had to leave work early and pick up my youngest daughter who threw up after nap time this afternoon. Poor thing was so sick. She is napping now.

I am looking forward to a nice three day weekend. I hope everyone is surviving the cold weather. We are all in a panic because it is in the 70's and no rain.
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote