Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 05:54 AM   #1  
banned

Default Are there any weight loss products that have no side effects?

Hi,

I have tried so many products for losing weight. But so far I haven’t found any products which give good results without any side effects. Now, I'm looking for products that have no side effects and can help me to control my weight. Can anyone help me?
Old 01-12-2009, 07:48 AM   #2  
WW Moderator

There are very little options, and you may not haven't heard, but the FDA is even recalling a ton of diet pills because they have been found to be full of illegal and dangerous substances. There is no magic pill, and if there were, we'd all be skinny. Anything 'safe' should be dispensed or recommended by a doctor, nutritionist, or dietitian to make sure it's safe for you.

One rule of thumb is to never buy any pills from the internet.
Good thing you're not here to sell any.

Since we have a recent conversation going on here, I'll close this thread and direct you there.
Closed Thread