erynn1010

S/C/G: 200/188.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Name: Erynn Smith

General location: Hutchinson, Kansas

Birthday: October 10, 1980

Marital status: Married

Children/grandchildren: 2 kiddos - 9 year old girl, 5 year old boy

How long have you been on WW/Flex: 4 days now!!!

How much weight do you hope to lose: 60 lbs

What do you do for exercise: Elliptical mostly, I also add in a 12 minute ab video. I also like to go on walks outside with a friend when it's not too cold.

What foods help you stay OP: Lots of fruits & veggies

Why do you think you'll be successful this time: I have had a lot of things happen lately that showed me how overweight I truly am, maybe before I was just kidding myself, but I didn't really see how bad of shape I am in.

What is the biggest obstacle between you and success: My schedule, I work nights so it's a challenge to figure out how to handle it with my odd sleep.

How will/did you overcome this obstacle: I am trying to plan my meals/snacks a day in advance, I'm also trying to eat a small snack every 3 hours or so.

What do you like to do for fun: I love hanging with my family, gardening, crafting, etc.

What type of music do you like best? Anything but oldies, or jazz.

If you were on a deserted island for a month, by yourself, what 3 (only 3) items (not people) would you want with you? Soft bed, toothbrush & cell phone

Other comments: I'm super excited to have found this site & appreciate all the great info you have all posted over the years. I can't wait to start sharing my accomplishments with you all!!!
erynn1010 is offline   Reply With Quote