Meaning of user name: I like the connotations of the word "posh", but I'm not all that posh (yet, haha), hence the "pish".
Geographical location: Halifax, Canada
Marital Status: Long-term boyfriend
Occupation: Full-time student
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, music, planning, health, history
Eye/Hair Color: Blue/red
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: it has always been on my mind.
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 136/136/124
Problem: Binge eating, over-eating
Plan/Way of Eating: non-processed foods, low fat foods
Favorite exercise: circuit training
Favorite movies: Life is Beautiful, Downfall, Alice in Wonderland
Favorite books/plays: Pride and Prejudice, Lolita, Jane Eyre, The Hours
Music: indie dance/electro, 90s rap/dance, 80s/early 90s rock
Favorite Quote(s): "If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?" - Scott Adams
Favorite People (dead and living): Audrey Hepburn, Victoria Beckham, Elizabeth May, Helena Bonham-Carter, Jane Austen, Sophie Scholl
People I canít stand: Anne Coulter, Tom Cruise, close-minded people
Places youíve been: England, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, U.S.
Places you want to visit: France, Japan, Russia, Italy, Hungary
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Absolutely
02. What is your least favorite word? Like, when used as a filler.
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? New experiences and places.
04. What turns you off? Ignorance
05. What is your favorite curse word? Frig
06. What sound or noise do you love? Seagulls in the morning
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Loud eating
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Translator
09. What profession would you not like to do? Stock trader
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "You've done well. Welcome."
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Nope