Wink my bio

DATE - 1/4/2009

USER NAME -mariamherrera

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - it's my real name

REAL NAME - maria Herrera

AGE -26

BIRTHDATE - 5-22-82

WHERE YOU LIVE - Seattle Washington area

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - My husband Sergio- who is also losing weight with me!

ANNIVERSARY - Nov. 13th

KIDS -none

PETS - One west higland white terrier named Isabella, and two cats named Tyler and Sydney

OCCUPATION -Part time hairstylist and part time preschool teacher

STARTING WEIGHT -306

WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING -Low cal baby!

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - My Wii Fit particularly the hula hooping, step, jogging and yoga exercises, swimming, dancing, volley ball, and walking the dog!

FAV. NO-NO FOODS -sweets! desserts, anything with sugar..lol

FAV.BOOK(S) - cheesy romance novels, self help books, poetry books, men are from mars women are from venus is a gem!, chicken soup for the soul series!

FAV. MOVIE(S) -gone with the wind, fools rush in, robin hood men in tights, space balls, nothing to lose, etc

FAV. SONG(S) - wayyy to many to name!

FAV. QUOTE -You Don't miss something until it's gone to cherish it while you have it! (except for in the case of fat and weight or drama!)

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU - I enjoy traveling, and sight seeing, experiencing new and exciting thing! I love arts and crafts!

I cant wait for the day When I don't have to revolve my life around my weight! I cant wait untill I can ride on airplane and not need a seat belt extension, I cant wait until I wont be scared of riding rides at an amusment fro fear I wont fit in it or that it will break down on me, I can't wait for the day I can ride a horse and not fear that I'm going to break the poor baby's back!lol.. I cant wait for the day untill I can walk into any store and find soemthing that will fit! I cant wait until I don't have to shop at the big girls store, I cant wait until the day I wont have to lie when I renew my drivers license on the weight section! here's to those days to come! and I know they will!

Last edited by mariamherrera : 01-05-2009 at 01:50 AM.
mariamherrera is offline   Reply With Quote