View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 03:46 PM   #171
ICUwishing
Recovering Pantry Pest

S/C/G: 174.5/156.0/<148

Height: 5'7.5"

First name (if you want to tell) Becky
Meaning of user name: Came to me while I was looking in a mirror and wishing I looked different.
Geographical location: Fenton, MI
Marital Status: Married, just passed 19 year mark
Children/Ages: Son, 9 yrs.
Pets: 16 yr old German Shorthair, Shorty
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, writing, piano, swimming, identifying colored gemstones
Height: 5'7''
Eye/Hair Color: Greenish/totally gray but hidden by dark red/brown dye
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Holy cow. The serious ones?
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: Hit 172.5 this winter, the same as I was the week before I had my son. Maintained thru the holidays. Goal is somewhere south of 140 - we'll see.
Problem: I LOVE the sensation of a mouth full of food.
Plan/Way of Eating : Unprocessed, lean protein, more veggies. More small meals. Portion control, and putting the fork down between bites.
Favorite exercise: Swimming
Favorite movies: 9 1/2 Weeks, Star Wars, The Matrix - and anything with dancing. I envy dancers.
Favorite books/plays: Anything comedy - Dennis Miller, Chris Rock
Music: Good old rock n roll from the 70's - Queen, Cream, AC/DC, Clapton, Ten Years AFter, 3 Dog Night, Ted Nugent
Favorite Quote(s): If you're taking flak, you're probably over the target. And, Success is Never Final and Failure is Never (well, rarely) Fatal.
Favorite People (dead and living): George Carlin, Steve Martin, Albert Einstein, Paul Prudhomme, Dave Attell, Ted Nugent - gosh, there's a bunch.
People I canít stand: Anna Nicole Smith, Paris Hilton, Carrot Top, Barney Frank, Karl Rove, and JOHN MADDEN
Places youíve been: Alaska, S. Korea, UK, Germany, Leichtenstein, Switzerland, France, Spain, Italy
Places you want to visit: Hawaii, Galapagos Islands, Madagascar, Brazil, Columbia, Turkey, Lebanon, Israel, Scotland, Norway, Finland, Estonia
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? bluster
02. What is your least favorite word? blame
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? good music
04. What turns you off? too much talking
05. What is your favorite curse word? the f-word
06. What sound or noise do you love? great classical piano
07. What sound or noise do you hate? my son whining
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? gemologist
09. What profession would you not like to do? daycare
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? They wouldn't take you down there, huh?
Any other tidbits you would like to share: I'm an INFJ - once I found that out, it really explained a LOT.
ICUwishing is offline   Reply With Quote