Old 12-30-2008, 01:25 PM   #1  
Michelle

S/C/G: 216/160/135

Height: 5"6'

Default Newby in all senses of the word

Hey to you all. I first must admit I was a lurker and have enjoyed reading all of our posts. I am a little slow to jump on the information super highway though so please bear with me.
I started LA because of the amazing results my friend had with the diet. I stared on the gold plan and lost 50 lbs. After the loss I started maintaining well and was happy till Thanksgiving came and I enjoyed all that was available. Now almost 20 lbs later I am wanting to get started. Does any of the experts out there have any advice for me. Gold plan is 2p,2s,1d,1f,2v,2fruit. Should I eat veges and protein for a couple of weeks to get things started again. Thanks to you all and Happy New Year.
momofthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 03:22 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Hi MomOf3, I think perhaps just the two days fast forward is all you should need to get started. I know that there are substitutes for the juice to be found in several threads here, but I suppose you could also attempt to do it with oranges or grapefruits. That would be unlimited protein and veges and 4 oranges a day. Or find one of the juice substitutes and have that 4 times a day. I know for me it is easier to find oranges than the juices.

Last edited by BarbaraB; 12-30-2008 at 03:23 PM.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 07:16 PM   #3  
Michelle

Thanks for your help. I would have replied earlier but was having password trouble I thinks its clearnow. DH is impressed with the quick reply and loves the support I get from this website.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:47 PM   #4  
Michelle

BarbaraB
Is The knudsens juice in addition to the 64 oz of water or would it replace some of the water you drink in a day?