View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 03:28 PM   #39
Debbie54

S/C/G: 351/ticker/175

Height: 5'9"

Hi Ladies,
I got my Wii Fit!!! I love it!! We we're up til 2 last night playing with it. Let me tell you, I suck at tight rope walking!! I did good at the jogging, but my balance I really need to work on. I am 4 years older than what I really am according to it. Jim was 8 years older so he really needs to work on it. I thought he would of been in better shape than me being younger and working everyday. Go figure.
I also got Cake Mania for the Wii. It's pretty fun and Jim got me an Mp3 player so I can have it with me when I start walking again, and he bought we a really nice journal to start journaling all my food and exercise. So I'm set for my journey to begin once again.
My dil gave me a beautiful quilt that she made with pics of her and my son from their wedding. Just beautiful. I also got a nice picture of them on their wedding day in a beautiful silver frame. I got my fav lotions for bath and body works and the sleep one really is nice smelling. Lots of candles, and slipper socks. It was a really nice night and tons of presents for all.
Still snowing here too and the sun did try to peek out but it's gone again.
How was your Christmas?
hugs
Debbie